KNI Updates of 17 -20 Dec - Page 5

Posted: 16 years ago
thanks shalini, this nandhini looked so familiar and yes from mastana lingesh-suhasini pair lol. the other girl who is her friend is called indra chandran. she is another miss vasantham in singapore for 2006 besides vani (shobana for 2004).
Thanks for the double treat BG 👏 👏

Episode 15th was so cute 😳 😳 .

Sri is a casonova type I guess 😆 😆

Yeah Shalu, me too are not for living together thing in real life , but thats my
personal view, if others do that, i dont mind.

Looks like londontamil wont upload so fast episodes from today to jan 1st....
Thank u so much 4 the gr8 double updates for episode 15 and 16. Divya will definitely ring somehow. I think Sri is really annoying when he miss calls Sakthi and Sakthi is waiting for a call from Divya (messing with Sakthi's emotions).
Thanks for the lovely updates Bluegal.   👏 This week's been the best as far as KNI episodes. Sakthi - Divya pair looked cute when they fought... but they look even cuter when they're together.

But as far as the living together thing goes ...like you guys said... it wouldn't be appropriate in real life (atleast from our cultural point of view). But KNI may portray living together in a different manner which may be acceptable...who knows....

I too think Divya is playing a mind game with Sakthi..., she'll prolly call at the last minute 😛

Cheera,

Aishu Edited by aisha_muka1980 - 16 years ago

Originally posted by meli

Thanks for the double treat BG 👏 👏

Episode 15th was so cute 😳 😳 .

Sri is a casonova type I guess 😆 😆

Yeah Shalu, me too are not for living together thing in real life , but thats my
personal view, if others do that, i dont mind.

Looks like londontamil wont upload so fast episodes from today to jan 1st....

Thx Bg for the update. I agree with Meli and Shalu as well, but u never know. Sri is hilarious.

Thanks Bluegal for the nice update.

Please visit this link to post your X-mas wishes 😃

here is the link:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/817907

Edited by meli - 16 years ago
Bluegal, thanks for the superb superb and detailed updates naa. 👏 👏 Im sooooo jealous as i still can't watch it here in Malaysia and have to depend on updates 😭 😭 But both you and maha have done superb job and i don't mind not watching it 😳

Story is getting much interesting now. If Divya really agrees to live with him, there will be more interesting plots..... a big clap for the director.... 👏
thanks for the double update blugal!!😃
Thanks for the updates BG 👏
i'm with the view that it's ok to live with someone as long as you intend to marry/spend the rest of ur life with them...i'm not for the whole 'living together to experiment' thing, but i dont judge cos everyone has different morals.