Posted: 16 years ago
@pswayer: wow! nice siggys there very beautiful! u always have beautiful unique designs!
@Amina - thanks sweetie 😳

@Dia - yes, my name is Vasu, and of course you can call me that 😳 Thanks for liking my creations 😳

@saakshi_fan - thanks!
Hey Vasu...those sigs were amazing! 👏 👏 👏...that just reminds me...where is Shruthi? 😕 There was no special Om-Shruthi reunion scene ...n she seems have made the disappearing act immediately after the crossover! 😕 ...n if Shruthi's out of India on a business meet or something then what's Sameer doing around the house dressed in suit all the time? 😕 😆 ...Have they switched roles by any chance? 😉 😆 😆    
Very very beautiful sigs Vas. 👏 👏 In the one that you're using,in the right pic,she looks so beautiful yet there's something really broken about her 😭 😭
Thanks everyone 😳

@Chandrika - Goodness knows where Shruti has disappeared to!! I'm getting sick of this Chaya crap....lol, I completely agree with you about Sameer 😆 if he's going to work, show him at work, otherwise let him relax at home in a nice kurta pajama 😆 😆 what's with the 3-piece look, if he's going nowhere? 😆

@Sid - thanks. I know; that scene was heartbreaking. No matter what front she showed to the world, when it came down to it, Prem still had the ability to hurt her, even when he wasn't trying 😭 😭
^ @Vasu...I know...Chaya's getting on my nerves as well! 😡 ...n with Sameer 😆 ...absolutely, if he isn't working he could be shown in kurta or better with an apron at the kitchen! 😉 😆 😆 ...sure missing Shruthi around though! 😭 ...guess we're soon gonna miss Sakshi around as much too, 'coz she's gonna get busy with shooting for her debut movie "Coffee House" n of course Ekta's "C company" too.. 😭 😭 😭 ...Hope Sakshi rocks Filmdom too! 😳
Hey Everyone!

Just tried my hands at making this one...Feel free to use! 😊

You'll are free to leave your comments as well.. 😊

Cheers
Chandrika
Aww, that's beautiful Chandrika! 👏
@chandrika: wow! thats so beautful! the choice of words is great too!

heres one of mine..i noe its not nice as others but u noe im just a beginner and ......im opening a shop in feb. so by then ill noe more than i do noe!

that's beautiful Chandrika!

i love your creation. 👏