KGGK Help Desk (Tracks+Characters--Pg.1) - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by MainEkHasina

This question has been answered by psawyer previously

[quote=psawyer]Sasha is Deven Garg & Garima Garg's son, meaning Shruti's second cousin. He & his family (Garima, his brothers Machan, Rob and sister Neel) arrived to claim the property that their grandfather (Babuji's estranged brother) had supposedly left for them. Sasha was in love with Gunn, whom he knew from their college days, but she fell in love with and married Krishna.

Sasha started annoying the family, esp. Parvati (he had this thing where he would mockingly call her "Parvati.................Aunty" leaving a huge gap between the two words). He played a game of cards with Krishna in which he won the AG House, their money and business and also one night with Gunn, whom Krishna had stupidly bet. Angry with Krishna and wanting to teach him a lesson, Gunn went with Sasha that night but nothing happened between them...this however always made Krishna insecure.

He even joined hands with Aryan at one point, after Aryan and Shruti had separated, and Aryan had become evil.

Sasha's brother Machan killed Aryan's sister Manya, and the blame went on Krishna and then Shruti (who took the blame on her head when she thought Krishna was the killer). Parvati sent Machan to jail eventually.

Sasha found love with a girl called Monica, who always begged him to change his ways before it was too late.

Then the Mahabharata started between Sasha & Parvati, Shruti, Monalika and Gunn. After minor triumphs and defeats either way, Sasha hatched a plan to kill Om at a party, but instead the shooter accidentally shot Monica, who died. Sasha couldn't bear this grief and was carted off to a mental asylum.

Later he came out of there and joined hands with Pallavi. He kidnapped Shruti, and later pretended to be good and gave the AGs their house back after Gaurav had sold it to Pallavi. But his track sort of disappeared when the whole Suyash-Trishna-Paro track started.

His trademarks were "Kill me..." and "Parvati.........Aunty". He got slapped countless times for that last catchphrase[/quote]

thank you so muchπŸ˜ƒ..... didn't know it was posted sorry for tht😳
Hey guys........
Does anyone has the hey hey tune of Adi,,,,,,,,,,,, πŸ˜ƒ That very romantic one u know 😳 😳 Everytime he thinks about mets it playsssss on the background............ 😳 😳 😳 Please πŸ˜•
That tune has been posted by Amina on Pg 14 of the AM Niche.
pls tell me

What happened to Shruti's frist pregnant Ayaan's child?

I went to Pakistan for see my couisn's wedding, 2 years ago.
Ashu is Suyash Mehra's youngest son n Shivangi who was Ishaan's ex-girlfriend is now the would be wife of Ashu. Shivangi Samarjeet's brother's daughter (remember Samarjeet n Rishika - Rishika was the current Om's wife n Samar, Rish's brother)

Hope that helps! 😊
Originally posted by asood43

Who is Sasha?

please check previous page this question as been answered already😳
thnx...though its a bit confusing with all these relations
how is chotu related to the agarwals and who is gauri a widow of... she was somebody's widow rite......
Chotu is Gayatri & Sameer's son, and he was raised for a while by Shruti. He was later reaised by Mayuri & Pallavi respectively...therefore he is Parvati & Om's grandson.

We don't know who Gauri was married to before Ishan...just some random person, I suppose.
psawyer wrote:
Sasha is Deven Garg & Garima Garg's son, meaning Shruti's second cousin. He & his family (Garima, his brothers Machan, Rob and sister Neel) arrived to claim the property that their grandfather (Babuji's estranged brother) had supposedly left for them. Sasha was in love with Gunn, whom he knew from their college days, but she fell in love with and married Krishna.

Sasha started annoying the family, esp. Parvati (he had this thing where he would mockingly call her "Parvati.................Aunty" leaving a huge gap between the two words). He played a game of cards with Krishna in which he won the AG House, their money and business and also one night with Gunn, whom Krishna had stupidly bet. Angry with Krishna and wanting to teach him a lesson, Gunn went with Sasha that night but nothing happened between them...this however always made Krishna insecure.

He even joined hands with Aryan at one point, after Aryan and Shruti had separated, and Aryan had become evil.

Sasha's brother Machan killed Aryan's sister Manya, and the blame went on Krishna and then Shruti (who took the blame on her head when she thought Krishna was the killer). Parvati sent Machan to jail eventually.

Sasha found love with a girl called Monica, who always begged him to change his ways before it was too late.

Then the Mahabharata started between Sasha & Parvati, Shruti, Monalika and Gunn. After minor triumphs and defeats either way, Sasha hatched a plan to kill Om at a party, but instead the shooter accidentally shot Monica, who died. Sasha couldn't bear this grief and was carted off to a mental asylum.

Later he came out of there and joined hands with Pallavi. He kidnapped Shruti, and later pretended to be good and gave the AGs their house back after Gaurav had sold it to Pallavi. But his track sort of disappeared when the whole Suyash-Trishna-Paro track started.

His trademarks were "Kill me..." and "Parvati.........Aunty". He got slapped countless times for that last catchphrase

------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for pointing that out! I was wondering who Sasha was, and why he hates Parvati. Wow! I also don't know half of the characters that used to be in the show! 😭