Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
if aashu is parvati's son then who is his dad?
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ashu is actually Suyash Mehra's son. He considers Parvati his mother ever since she was married (briefly) to his father. But biolgically, Ashu is Suyash and Rajeshwari Mehra's son.
april19 thumbnail
hi.. i have a question.. who is shivangi, who is stalking her.. and why is he or she stalking her?

πŸ˜•
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
shivangi is related to rishika she used to have a relationship with ishan nanda and it looked really intense right now she is with ashutosh and there set to get married , i think she thinks ishan is back in her life
Anjali-K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi
I just wantes to know what is KOTW??
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
KOTW is a game called Kahaani of the Week, where we basically write one sentence each to make up a whole story. It's quite fun 😊 we'll be getting it back soon.
Jasmine***** thumbnail
im realli behind rite now, wat happened is tht sasha is goin to drop a light chandalier at parvati and parth yells out her name and then the episode ends. can i plz kno wat is goin to happenen next???
badaku thumbnail

Could you please tell me about ankit & pragati & ghost story. πŸ˜†What hapπŸ₯Ίpened in end as well. What pragati is upto now a days???????πŸ˜‰

😍😍

TK368 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey i found this on TB, does anyone know which eppy this is from?πŸ˜•

Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki

Chotu is sleeping and suffering from a fitful set of flashbacks.This scene should have been a torture to watch, but when watched closely, we saw that the flashbacks Chotu was suffering from were scenes from Prem and Mukti's love story (KZK)!! Haila! Does this mean that Chotu will finally solve the mystery of Mukti's murder, albeit in another serial altogether? Or maybe Chotu is really our Prem/UD in disguise? Any premika can recognise those scenes in an instant, so does Ekta and her creatives think we are stupid or just plain blind? Pick your options please!

love_life thumbnail
Does any one know which episode Chotu was having the flashbacks?