KGGK Help Desk (Tracks+Characters--Pg.1) - Page 5

Posted: 16 years ago
Who's the girl that plays Gauri's real name?
Originally posted by sarika_kumar

Does any one know which episode Chotu was having the flashbacks?

this episode aired some time in august i think
Originally posted by badaku

Could you please tell me about ankit & pragati & ghost story. πŸ˜†What hapπŸ₯Ίpened in end as well. What pragati is upto now a days???????πŸ˜‰

😍😍

Ankit wasn't a ghost - he had a twin brother, who was the real Ankit. This guy's name was Akash. Apparently, Akash was mentally ill and in a fit of insanity had killed his brother Ankit. For some reason, his dadi decided to rename him Ankit and move to a new city...anyway, Pragati found this out and Ankit & his dadi tried to kill her. At the last minute, Ankit/Akash realised that he loved her, and so surrendered to the police. He's probably in jail right now. Pragati came home and during the Pranay-Mets rape case she fought on Pranay's side as his lawyer...but since then she is missing.

Originally posted by tara5989

hey i found this on TB, does anyone know which eppy this is from?πŸ˜•

Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki

This is from August 15th.

Originally posted by sarika_kumar

Does any one know which episode Chotu was having the flashbacks?

August 15th

Originally posted by Bolly*_Crazed

Who's the girl that plays Gauri's real name?

Sorry, no idea!

@Jasmine - you'll have to be a bit clearer....I don't remember what track you are referring to...

just forget about my first question
rite now im at the track where sasha's brother machan just died
he was goin to lit parvati on fire but she ran away from the place and he died in the fire
sasha and his mom made parvati go to jail and now its the coart part
could i plz kno if she is sentenced to jail or not
thanks
can anybody please give the video where chotu had flashbacks of Prem and Mukti πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

thanks
The Aug 15 video is not working...does anyone have another link?
in 1st page of this topic there is a huge list of characters. can any 1 plzzzz clearly chart out the family tree of agarwal parivar completely? plzz
If the vids aren't working then your best bet would be to PM the video uploader...as they might have an archive of videos. I'll see if I've got that particular vid, but I'm not certain that I do 😊

@koushikherle - in the Update Archive & Important Links thread you will find this family tree, posted by Brandy:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/423014

Here is another link that will help you understand further:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/475818
Wanted to know.........how was Rajeshwari's behavior towards Mayuri when she was ill?
Sort of strange - once or twice she was quite rude about her, esp. with the rest of the family around...and Adi had to reprimand her...but then she was also quite nice to her as well on occasions πŸ˜• guess Rajo's behaviour was typical of Rajo - whatever suited her πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰