Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

KGGK Help Desk (Tracks+Characters--Pg.1) - Page 6

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
Hmm yeah I do rmber her being both rude n nice to her so I was a lil confused. 😆 Thnx.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JmayaS thumbnail

Hi,

Have anyone got pictures of PARVATI, MAITHILI, MAYURI, SHRUTI OR PRAGATI. wearing a green or pink sari?😆

luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
^You could check out the KGGK Picture gallery or the Archive section for older Pics...you could also try the Creations gallery for the required Pics. 😳

Hope that helps...
Jasmine***** thumbnail
rite now im at the track where sasha's brother machan just died
he was goin to lit parvati on fire but she ran away from the place and he died in the fire
sasha and his mom made parvati go to jail and now its the coart part
could i plz kno if she is sentenced to jail or not
thanks
bats07 thumbnail
no machan was alive it was sasha plan. krishna wil came to know machan is alive then he will sace paro
bats07 thumbnail
no machan was alive it was sasha plan. krishna wil came to know machan is alive then he will save paro
SilentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Does Parvati know that chotu is Ishaan Nanda and that he is her grandson?
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes, she does. What she doesn't know is that Ishan is a don alongwith Sasha, and that he is faking his illness. She doesn't know anything about his past, except that he lived with Pallavi and got into some kind of accident about a year ago.
candy123 thumbnail
can some1 tell me the story between gunn and sasha. can some1 also post a picture or a video of the old gunn before the new came. thanks
SilentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And bilogically Ishaan is gayatri's son right? AND how are sasha and ishan related? Sorry. I guess the justification of my confusion is that I just started watching KGGK. Sorry and thanks in advance.