Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
Yes, biologically Ishan is Gayatri & Sameer's son. He was raised for the first 10 months of his life by Shruti, and then Mayuri & Pallavi respectively. Ishan & Sasha aren't really related, its just that Pallavi & Sasha have combined forces. (well, Sasha is Shruti/Gayatri's second cousin, so in that respect he's like an uncle [maama] to Ishan, the same way that Krishna would be Krishna Maama).
--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Vasu,Sakshi was palying arole of lawyer in JJKN,is it over ? coz no update for those vids,and u were doing that,right?
psawyer thumbnail
Yes, its over now. She was barely in it I think she was only in it for about 4-6 episodes...
Caesie thumbnail
Is there any link for the video of Parvati dancing in Hotoh pe aisi baat or taqdeer se bigdi hui or parde main rehne do?
--SHWETA-- thumbnail
^^Hey Caesie U can find above link on the first page of topic beautiful and elegent Saakshi tanwar...I think you post there regularly.Hope now you can find them there ๐Ÿ˜Š
--SHWETA-- thumbnail

U r most welcome Caesie๐Ÿ˜Š

lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
How can i post b'day graffics? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
you can google various sites to obtain birthday decorations and images
koushikherle thumbnail
hi in 6 year purani kahani can u tell me why parvati and swati played the drama of accident, parvati going to australia and swati playing the role of parvati with face change?   and one more thing whos smrithi.
psawyer thumbnail
They played that naatak because PArvati had found out that Sanjay Doshi was still evil and wanted to destroy them using Shruti (who had married his son). When Parvati & Monalika got into that accident, Parvati found her friend Swati in the hospital and took advantage so that she could uncover SD's truth.

Smriti was Krishna's first love, who died in a plane crash.