So............

The next big member

Is to be the one and only.............

'JENIM!!!!!!!'

YOU ARE UP NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: 16 years ago

Congratulations Jenim!!! 😃
hey jenim congrats....here are some basic questions for you...

1. name:

2. profession

3. hobbies

4. interests

5. tell us something about your nature...likes, dislikes etc....anything you want to share...

this are your butt warmers, i shall come back with more in a while...
Edited by jasunap - 16 years ago
Oh Jeeez!
When did I qualify for a title such as this? 😛

AdiPaavingala!! 😉
Naan appappo vandhu yedho comment pannittu poven, ennai idhula matti vittuteengaley..

I'm not all that familiar with this. I guess I'll just give it a shot! And here I see Jasuna already with her questions.. Please take it easy Jas..Naan romba pavam..

Originally posted by jasunap

hey jenim congrats....here are some basic questions for you...

1. name: Anamika ( illa chumma, it's a name of a Hindu Goddess)

2. profession (Software Programmer)

3. hobbies ('twas a wide range a long time ago - now I don't find time even for regular chores - but if I have to say, it would be browsing the net, movies, reading - in that order) 

4. interests - same as above

5. tell us something about your nature...likes, dislikes etc....anything you want to share...

I think I'm a fighter in a lot of ways. I won't give up on anything too easily. By hook or crook, get it done - that's my policy. Likes would be the same as interests above.

Dislikes would be for people who are scheming - can't think of any specific dislikes at the moment. 

this are your butt warmers, i shall come back with more in a while...

please take your own time - no hurries 😆

Edited by jenim - 16 years ago
congrats dear!

Your favourite pastime?

What is your favourite foods?

Your ideal date?

Your dream land?

Ideal celebrity whom you would go on a date?
mmmm...anamika 😃 ... you want it kind of easy and slow huh???? right...here is the next set...till some one else come in to take over from me for the evening!!!

1. if you could go back in time and give yourself some advise, what age would you go back to and what advise would you give yourself???

2. what is the one thing you never want to be caught doing??? remember the moot word here is caught!!!    

3. if they ever made a movie of your life...who would you want to play you??? you must pick somebody from IF for this...and why have you chosen the person???

4. what irritates you about other people and how do you handle that???

5. what are the three things that youwant to do at least once before you die??? and why have you not done them yet???

6. imagine the earth can speak...write a few sentences in any language as what it would say to mankind.

7. if karan johar asked you to act in a whacky movie, who from IF will you want to act as your side-kick???

Edited by jasunap - 16 years ago
Congrats Jenim.....👏 👏

Anamika?? idhe paer enggio rings a bell?? aaah got it..😉 ACD Durai's girlfren Priya's college buddy Anamika who was shot on purpose by ACD Shankar.....😆 😆 😆
Congo Anamika 😉

will soon come up with my Qs 😊
Thank you guys..
Congrats ellam edhukku?
Enakku bayama irukku!! 😊

But I'm quite thrilled, since I beceame MOTW in the middle of the week, I only have a couple more days to go .. LOL