Users

Frequent Posters

pokkiri26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

My Name is Billa- Billa 2007

[YOUTUBE] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltc_yYgDJbg&feature=relat ed[/YOUTUBE]
My

Right at the moment Billa 2007 is at Box .1 in Chennai congrates to the crew๐Ÿ‘
Edited by pokkri26 - 16 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
when I first heard the song, I didnt like it that much, but after seeing the
song clip, I have begun to like it. They have done a good job with picturing
the song with style and the set is very cool with only white and black..... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

damn...I just love Ajiths look in Billa, happend to see his latest picture, he is
getting old..saw him with many white hairs... ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by meli - 16 years ago
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thx Payya for the video clip.Its the nice song to hear from the others in that movie. Ajith looks dashing but, hes getting old.
Dits thumbnail

Originally posted by: usha_pooja

Thx Payya for the video clip.Its the nice song to hear from the others in that movie. Ajith looks dashing but, hes getting old.

True. I was shocked to see some grey hairs showing away in Kireedom๐Ÿ˜•

I think the song is a treat to the ears, but I feel the choreography could have been better. ๐Ÿ˜•Its just my opinion. Ajith definitely looks great๐Ÿ˜ณ, but when you compare the song with SRK's 'Main hoon don', I guess one can feel diappointed. Anyways, Kollywood's style's different, and it has prove dbetter than any other woods a lot of times๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i also felt the same as meli when i heard the song, but the video makes it a bit better..not one of yuvan's best though
sankadevi30 thumbnail
nice song i must say,i like the way they picturised it

thanks payya

but wake up people ajith is some 37 years old he had so many grey hairs when i saw his interview in kalaikar tv which lasted some 2 hours.

but he talks more philosophy ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Dits thumbnail

Originally posted by: nallu

nice song i must say,i like the way they picturised it

thanks payya

but wake up people ajith is some 37 years old he had so many grey hairs when i saw his interview in kalaikar tv which lasted some 2 hours.

but he talks more philosophy ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Hun, I thought Surya was the most reserved person in Kollywood, but when I saw Ajith's interview in NDTV, Surya seemed like a 'blabbermouth ' for me!Ajith is so reserved, he din't talk abt anything other than movies, and when questions on Shalini came he said' marriage is a very personal thing, ' and ended it like that. Shows he ahs a towering personality!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ