Kollywood Masala

Siddarth and Soha to marry???

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago
Siddarth to marry again!

Siddarth is shortly to wed for the second time and the bride is none other
than his latest girl friend Soha Ali Khan!

After completing the film 'Boys,' Siddarth got married to Meghna. But their
marriage did not last long and they parted ways last year.

When acting in 'Rang de Basanti,' Siddarth and Soha Ali Khan fell in love.
They dated each other and were seen together at public functions. Soha is
the daughter of cricketing legend Mansur Ali Khan and actress Sharmila
Tagore. Her elder brother is actor Saif Ali Khan.

Recently, Soha's parents met Siddarth and spoke to him. Siddarth's
parents are also for the match.

So, according to Bollywood sources, one could expect Soha and Siddarth
to get married sometime soon.

source: cinesouth

Edited by meli - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I never knew Sidharth and his first wife got divorced.

Anyways, they make a good pair. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Just hope they don't end up changing partners evry year ๐Ÿ˜†
bluegal thumbnail

oh yes i read about it too. i heard meghna was his childhood friend cum lover. but soha is really pretty ๐Ÿ˜› hope this will be his last girl ๐Ÿ˜†

btw ditty, your avatar, its the part where jyo will say "eppadiyum ungalukku kanakku theiryathu-nu enakku theriyum" i love this couple too ya ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by bluegal - 16 years ago
Dits thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bluegal

oh yes i read about it too. i heard meghna was his childhood friend cum lover. but soha is really pretty ๐Ÿ˜› hope this will be his last girl ๐Ÿ˜†

btw ditty, your avatar, its the part where jyo will say "eppadiyum ungalukku kanakku theiryathu-nu enakku theriyum" i love this couple too ya ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I know yaar......that night scene is my fav in the movie........this avi was made by kabee๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ the way Jo tells him'I'm 25 ......and I've been waiting to be kissed all thses yrs' is awesome๐Ÿ˜ณ

bluegal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ditty

I know yaar......that night scene is my fav in the movie........this avi was made by kabee๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ the way Jo tells him'I'm 25 ......and I've been waiting to be kissed all thses yrs' is awesome๐Ÿ˜ณ

kabee did a great job with the avy! i think we should open one topic somewhere to discuss about out fav avvies and siggies lol ๐Ÿ˜†

Dits thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bluegal

kabee did a great job with the avy! i think we should open one topic somewhere to discuss about out fav avvies and siggies lol ๐Ÿ˜†

kabee is fantastic yaar๐Ÿ˜ณAlmost all ym surya jo siggies you see are made by kabee. There is a siggy shop in the other topics forum, thats where we all requested for our siggies to kabee, but I think Kabee is a bit busy with ehr studies.

Anyways, lets not turn this into a avi-siggy post and stick on to the topic๐Ÿ˜†Remember, meli's now the viewbie here๐Ÿ˜‰

bluegal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ditty

kabee is fantastic yaar๐Ÿ˜ณAlmost all ym surya jo siggies you see are made by kabee. There is a siggy shop in the other topics forum, thats where we all requested for our siggies to kabee, but I think Kabee is a bit busy with ehr studies.

Anyways, lets not turn this into a avi-siggy post and stick on to the topic๐Ÿ˜†Remember, meli's now the viewbie here๐Ÿ˜‰

oh yes, i've seen the siggie shop ๐Ÿ˜‰

okies, we shall get back to topic. when will siddarth be marrying soha?

just a while ago, soha denied it saying can't friends be seen together in the open lol.. she should have just say so they are dating. it would have given the reporters a field of the day writing it out ๐Ÿ˜›

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
lollz girls.... ๐Ÿ˜†

small tips, Sri is also a amazing siggie maker, make request to him. I miss Kabee creatives..hope she will return back ๐Ÿ˜‰

okay, back the topic....I never know Siddarth was divorced from his ex wife. He and Soha makes a cute couple and I adore his tellywood movies ๐Ÿ˜ณ
bluegal thumbnail
thanks for the tip meli, he did one siggy for me with vijay, it was so nice. i'll be using it soon hehe ๐Ÿ˜›

actually i didn't know that sid divorced his 1st wife also, i suppose he did it quietly. and was it rang di basant movie that this couple acted?
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

siddarth & his wife meghna went through a bitter divorce. i think that news was splashed all over the local mag in singapore IMN.

anyways, it's good that siddarth has found someone else. soha's a very sweet & talented actress. hopefully she won't end up the same way as meghna.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

but i still think siddarth would have made an awesome offscreen couple with genelia/harini. those 2 look simply heavenly together!๐Ÿ˜