Non Sun TV Serials

Interview with Prajin - Kumudham

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

article starts with a brief intro..

what is special about singapore?
i've been living here for one month and this is my 1st trip to another country. food is the special thing about this country, he gets "suda suda saapaadu" 24 hours a day. he couldn't believe his own eyes because singapore is very clean and people are so kind.

singapore girls?
they're like dolls.. but they don't come anywhere near chennai girls.. they have their own beauty.

you're acting in kadalikka neramillai serial, do you have time in reality for kadhal?
everyones busy and nowadays you don't have to ask about young people. the truth is that "yaarukum kadhalikka nermillai thaan".. this is calm love story and by acting is kadhal serial "kadhal mannan ayiduven polirukku".

forget about serial kadhal.. what about real kadhal?
"nichayam undu... oru ponnai kadhalikiren. avanga yaaru, ennannu kudiya sekiram soluren."

ada.. thairiyama soliteenga?
there is nothing wrong with loving someone and ithai "solurathu thani thariyam venuma?" 

kalikirar prajin.

source: kumudham
-janani (translated by thamizhan)

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow thanks for interview info!

i think everyone suspects that he love mallika but how true that is, only he knows thus we have to wait for him to say. Edited by bluegal - 16 years ago
Dheshaana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Prajin told me he loves a girl and that he's marrying in about 6 or 7 months time. He's not going to marry Mallika. The girl he loves and is going to marry's name is Santra. She is a girl who hosts the telugu programs.
mellisai thumbnail

^thanks for the additional info.😃 

bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi Dheshaana, thanks for the info. are you are friend of prajin by the way?
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thx Sri and Dheshy for the article and information.
Shalinikanthan thumbnail
Dheeshana how do u knw dis. santra does she com in dat telugu music channel. of sun network. Its bit weird are u sure is dis info s 100% sure.
Shalinikanthan thumbnail
Is dat gal name s sandra jose and she s not telugu vj but malayalam kiran tv 's vj. can u confirm dis if u do I can show u guys her picture. But OMG goddd can't believe it.
Dheshaana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yh, Shalini. She does something like that. I wasn't sure what language she spoke. Can you send the picture of her to see if she's a good jodi with Prajin??
Shalinikanthan thumbnail
I will ma. But sorry she s not a good jodi for me look wise. shee lokss way older to him. I tht chandra frm kni loked older but his real gf loks lik dta. But end of da day its personality wich counts. I wish him all happiness. Did u spoek to him dough.

http://www.orkut.com/AlbumZoom.aspx?uid=2523132580162191709& pid=8

she s in orkut and she s in hs friend list