Interview with Prajin - Kumudham - Page 4

Posted: 16 years ago

Irrespective of the news about this Sandra......I am posting a few pictures here from the link given by bluegal........

Sandra Jose , Academy for Management Studies, Trivandrum, Campus Model - 08 May 2006, Photographer : Solomon Thomas

I am posting these pictures so that if any one does not have time to go  the link given...this will be a quick glancing window.......that is all.....I have no say in this topic at all.......

Enjoy the discussion and the pictures.......hey bluegal you are just a killllllaaaaadiiii to have found this link with some 74 pictures of this girl in slide show......πŸ‘ good job bluegal.

Edited by atina - 16 years ago
I don't think Santra is that pretty.
Dheshaana, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder ya πŸ˜ƒ

thanks atina for posting the pics πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by Prajin

no c'est mallika qui va se marier avec prajin et son des beau couple .
kasturikas ta rien na faire elle et moche mais elle et moche dans un interwiew prajin a dit quil aime une personne qui et dans le serial de anjali ta comp ????
dsl mais je ne parle que un peu l anglais alors ...

Hi Prajin...I have sent you PM requesting you to post in Elglish and not in French since this is an international forum and it is Tamil Section.........so a member can post here in English or min Tamil or mixture of tamil and English.......

Please post your messages in English only.....I understand that you live in France but here people will not understand.....and everytime we can not translate your postings......

However ...here it is.....the translation.......

'No it is mallika which will marry with prajin and its beautiful couple.
kasturikas your nothing Na to make it and ugly but it and bad in a interwiew prajin said quil loves a person who and in the serial of anjali your comp???? dsl but I speak only a little L English then…"

So Prajin....LET THIS BE YOUR LAST POSTING IN FRENCH.....

Edited by atina - 16 years ago
Thank You Atina.
I really didn't understand what Prajin posted in French.
thx atina for the translation. Prajin dont write in French there are people. Even though I did study French but I only know a little.
ok i dotn write in french ok