Kollywood Masala

Nayantara is a shame 4 mallus

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago
Nayantara is a shame 4 mallus.they feel ashamed 2 admit tht she is from kerala bcz of her vulgarity.she was extremely vulgar in billa.Priyanka chopra who did its hindi version was'nt vulgar like nayan in her swim suit

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey Jasmin...

We have moved all topic related to kollywood over to our new section, so all
topic related to kollywood should be posted in the new section, kollywood
masala. I am moving your post over there.
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Nayantara is a shame 4 mallus.they feel ashamed 2 admit tht she is from kerala bcz of her vulgarity.she was extremely vulgar in billa.Priyanka chopra who did its hindi version was'nt vulgar like nayan in her swim suit

what a shocker? Next time when i see a Mallu i need to ask them this question? 😆

Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I assuem you are a mallu too 😛 Remember Nayan in Manassinakkare and Raapakal? When I watch these movies on TV, it's shocking to know that its the same girl who's hardly wearing clothes in Tamil and Telugu movies. Now atleast, no Mallu director wants her. But trust me, she was really good in Malayalm movies, covered in half sarees and pavadas. 😕We all first thought she was another good actress launched by dir Sathyan Anthikad (one of the ebst in mal industry), like Asin.But she too migrated to Tamil and we know wht happened. Why cudn't she hav stayed away form exposing , like meera Jasmine and Bhavana is a mystery for me
jasminerahul thumbnail
Nayantara does'nt hav a gud body like asin 2 expose.She needs 2 understand tht.she considers herself d most beautiful woman. she luks so vulgar.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I have seen Billa, she was not that much vulgar as they want it to
sound...just a small scene with two piece suits. She has slimmed a lot now
and I heard many telugu fans was shocked cause she even didnt do so muc
glams over there 😆

Asin doesnt have a perfect body either, thats why she doesnt expose so
much.

Ditty, have you seen the news still of Bhavana's telugu movie, ontara?? she
has begun to be glams 😉 Edited by meli - 16 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Bhavana & Meera r glamorous.but no one can beat Nayantara in exposing.No one is vulgar like her.Even trisha does'nt expose like her.Nayan's billa scene was vulgar.even priyanka did'nt show her front like this 4 tht scene in Don.Nayan has slimmed.but stil she does'nt hav a gud body 2 expose.She has got a paunch.Even fat ladies like meena,jyothika & nagma were not as vulgar as her wile exposing.Asin's body is much better than nayantara's.She was my senior in school & coll.she is very sweet & does'nt cross her limit.Edited by jasminerahul - 16 years ago
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

nayantara.. this was the same heroine who held me spellbound with her nuanced fine acting & sweet indian looks in 'Ayya'. now i don't even feel a single ounce of liking for her when i see her stills or onscreen.

nayantara brought this upon herself. this tag of being vulgar wasn't born with her.🤔

i always feel actresses when exposing with a limit exude an air of elegance & attractiveness.😛 however nayantara went overboard in 'ghajini'. her figure was hardly good then & it frankly put off my liking for her by a little.

then came vallavan where she had toned down quite a bit but somehow had managed to turn even more vulgar than before. her eye popping cleavage in the 'vallava ennai vellava' song gave me a headache.

her widely publicised affair then breakup with wannabe superstar simbu didn't help her image either.🤢🤢

now nayantara = vulgar to me too. this actress is one person who doesn't know when to limit her exposing. after 4 or 5 films, people are going to get tired in seeing her body.

nayantara is a credible actress. she's excellent at emoting, lip synchs well & fits into most roles well unlike a certain other 'sivaji' heroine.😉😆 if only she'd limit her exposure & concentrate on her acting.

asin.. she knows she doesn't own a good body thus covers up as much as she can. however i HATED her introduction scene in 'pokiri' where she runs past vijay. prabhu deva picturised her in a most vulgar manner & asin kinda turned me off from then on. but it's not like she was/is my favs anyway.😆😆

Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No, meli, I hvn't seen that. Sigh, these actresses appear in saris and pavads in Mal movies and the moment they go to other languages, they take off clothes. 😆 Nayan has a big fan following, though.

She didn't lose much weight for Billa. She still looked over weight. The posters of Billa have her sitting beside Ajith with a protruding belly 😕
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yh i agree with u. Watched Billa on xmas day and she does look different glamoursly. My mummy wondered if this was Naryan. Shes a talented actress but her exposure must be limited. Well, i must admit with her modern clothes she looked really different and nice. 😳