IMPORTANT: MSN Blocker Virus Removal Tool

Posted: 18 years ago

Guys…  have you all been facing the same problem as me… are you bogged down by the latest virus (spyware/adware/ irritating prog) which keeps flashing in all ur chat conversations…  msnblocker…. Which sends out stupid messages in all chat windows which reads as

"I know who's blocking me on MSN because I use block checker.com " 

Well, the answer is here.  This one is tested and it works.  All you guys who have this virus running in your machines, I recommend that you use this link and remove the virus from your system.. the link is http://jayloden.com/blockremove.htm

You want to read more about it… check this out.  http://vil.nai.com/vil/content/v_135579.htm 

Its been tested by Vijay and it works!!!!!  Edited by greatmaratha - 18 years ago
Hmmm i guess i haven't had this problem since i dunn got there but thanks anyways for those who need it!
omg..thnx a ton u guys..i very badly needed this..i got this blockcher dumbness form my frend and it kept annoying me..didnt knoe wat to do..u guyz rock as usuall..thnx vjjjjj :red::red:..lolz
Thanks Priya for putting this info up.

We noticed that many IF members and IF guests have been affected by this Virus.

In the best interest of all we are promoting the topic as Global Announcement for general awareness.

Please spread this link to all your friends who have been affected by this Virus and to stop it from further propagation.

Cheers,
Vijay
Thanks dude..........I had this.......but I already killed it 😆 but just to be on the safe side........I did download that thing and it didn't find anything from my computer.
Originally posted by attitude.ash

omg..thnx a ton u guys..i very badly needed this..i got this blockcher dumbness form my frend and it kept annoying me..didnt knoe wat to do..u guyz rock as usuall..thnx vjjjjj :red::red:..lolz

ya i know! it came up in our conversations! lucky i didn't go there
😆😆😆
thanks for the info! i won't catch the virus