DOTW - Connections with the underworlds!

the_charm thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello friends. Hope you are enjoying your holidays!

Well friends, its time for a new DOTW!

Everyone knows that almost all of the celebrities have some connections with the underworld dons. They say, its impossible to strive in the industry without connections with the dons.

To see, it has both good and bad points.
Its good because the actors can't show attitude to the producers or make them go goose bump with their high demands.
On the other hand, its bad because those dons can threat anyone and everyone.

So we would like to know, Whats your take on this?

Do you think its good or bad?

Do share your views.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Although some sort of stability is needed for both actors and producers, but I don't think having contacts with dons should be an option.  There are a thousand ways to handle a situation and taking the easy way out isn't always the best.  Yes, it may work at times and that too to your benefit but its not always safe.  The person you hired today to threat someone else might come back and start threatening you tomorrow...whats the gaurentee that they'll always be on your side..? so basically, I disagree with the option of keeping contacts with the underworld.
*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Will answer later as of now I'm too lazy! 😆
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I feel its dangerous 2 hv contacts with the underworld.I totally agree with desigirl05.These ppl can do anything so shldn't be trusted.
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

mm......if tis question is asked to a celeb!!!
teyy might sayy.....without th connection with underworld...itss kind of hard for thm to stayy alive

Donno wt to say!!we know itss bad!!!but th celens care 'bout their life,hence tey take all precautions to save it!!! 😳
snailteam thumbnail
Will answer later as of now I'm too lazy!
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

nice topic though

well i think its bad & only bad
b'coz
in this case the fear of the dons will go on increasing
plus these Dons would dtart ruling on us to as it would go from the entertainment industry to the common ppl's life

Edited by CINDRELLA - 16 years ago