Posted: 16 years ago
aahanaaaaaaa omg wowwwwwww
fantastic gal πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

kiss on da 1st meeting.....u shudda made it on da lips instead of cheeks πŸ˜†

waitin 4 moreeeeeeeeeeeeee πŸ˜›

sunny8410M thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great part Aahana. A kiss in the first meeting πŸ˜ƒ Now what is going to happen next πŸ˜› Great part. Well i know their story is going to be better than Aamir-Preity track in DCH . I loved their track, but with Hiten Gauri i don't think i have to explain what we all HGt fanatics are expecting from u. Thanks a lot and please post the next part soon 😊
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Himu

aahanaaaaaaa omg wowwwwwww
fantastic gal πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

kiss on da 1st meeting.....u shudda made it on da lips instead of cheeks πŸ˜†

waitin 4 moreeeeeeeeeeeeee πŸ˜›

himuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thx a ton honey n best of luck for ur law exams πŸ˜ƒ

thank god the move is liked but hey hon i dont think we shd be doin tht already
i no a kiss on lips would be explosive n all πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but u see then it takes away the charm of a romance

besides tht kiss would have surely got  pratham a lot of trouble after the momentary delight πŸ˜‰

n how would have i built up a romance cause a guy who kisses a gal on first date is a bit corny if u ask me n had pratham kissed her on lips as a stranger he would have been labelled as a pervert forever πŸ˜•

but dont u worry i'll make ur wish come true for sure πŸ˜‰
EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAMAR KAPOOR

great part Aahana. A kiss in the first meeting πŸ˜ƒ Now what is going to happen next πŸ˜› Great part. Well i know their story is going to be better than Aamir-Preity track in DCH . I loved their track, but with Hiten Gauri i don't think i have to explain what we all HGt fanatics are expecting from u. Thanks a lot and please post the next part soon 😊

aaah ahh ah samar now dont get any more ideas πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

well m humbled tht u all have loved the first meet kiss πŸ˜†

tht such a huge complimnt from y samar sayin u expect this track to be more than AP' in DCH the movie.

well i 'll def try n keep up to ur hopes n not let u guys down 😳

will post the next part soon πŸ˜ƒ
stylishgal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey aahana..
im sure u wanna kill me and i honestly dont blame u..
great goin..
am waitin 4 more..
plzz post ASAP..
actually u do post soon but i better start reading ASAP. lol
EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: stylishgal

hey aahana..
im sure u wanna kill me and i honestly dont blame u..
great goin..
am waitin 4 more..
plzz post ASAP..
actually u do post soon but i better start reading ASAP. lol

simi cmon no matter wat i wont kill ya

cant afford to lose out on a great friend n a loyal reader n fan like urself πŸ˜†

jokes apart dear thx a lot 😊

n ya u better pick up soon at the rate i post πŸ˜†
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

yup sunara tht's gauri alright see i fulfilled my promise n got her

well dhrubv hasnt fallen for her but ya it was an experience in itself for him 2 to kiss a total stranger tht's all

trust me i m gonna try to make this as mushy as i can n tht's the reason tht i made their first meeting on a cruise tht's so romantic isnt it wow wish the same happens to me as i m really romantic

next part this weekend promise

thanx loadzzzzz 4 bringing n my cutiepie gauri n such a sweet way..πŸ€—
hehe yaah a kiss 4m some gorgeous hunk like hitu n da 1st meeting n such a romantic occasion tuuu....😍   πŸ˜      awwww....i can almost see hiten hugging n kissing my angel gauri n the dark n da sky alighted wih da fireworks.πŸ₯³....aww...awww..aww sooo romantic

counting days till da weekendπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by princessunara - 16 years ago
EkPahelii thumbnail

Chapter 4:

After a week long relaxation and celebration from their cruise the friends headed back to their home, Mumbai.

Stepping in after a long journey Dhruv was naturally tired however the sight of his mom made him forget everything. (He is always a mama' boy can't shake that image of his somehow).

Smriti his mom, dressed up in elegantly with open hair in an silk sari n minimal subtle pearl jewelry she was looking gorgeous, (I m giving her a makeover, enough of the typical gujjuben look n saris please, Smriti has a pretty face lets use it shall we) was standing besides the dining table when Dhruv quietly came in.

She was pouring coffee in her mug when he suddenly came from behind n hugged her, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

D: hey maa missed ya. Wow somebody is looking smashing today.

S (turning around, giving him a gentle slap, n then holding his ear): u devil u almost dropped my coffee there scaring me like that.

Later smiling she turned around giving him a hug: missed ya beta. So trip kaisi thi?

D: oh it was a blast maa, had such fun really. Hey where's pa?

S: oh tumhare dad kal hi 2 dino ke liye out of station Gaye hai, he will be back tomorrow.
Coffee?

D: oh pls I need 1 m so tired.

Getting his coffee n sipping it: oh maa aap duniya ki sabse achhi coffee banati hai. It's gr8.

Later he unwound n relaxed after sharing the stories of his trip with his mom of course.

After dinner at night, he asked his mom to oil his hair n message it. Actually he just loved to be pampered by his maa.

D: oh maa this feels so good thanks.

S (patting his head gently): issme thanks kya hai huh? Achha Dhruv, so aage ke baare main kya socha hai?

D: bas soone jaoonga maa thak Gaya hu.

S: offo waise nahi about future Ur career, marriage?

D: WHAT????? Marriage maa u must be kidding me. Abhi koi shaadi nahi. Ye kya meri umar hai?

S: arre ab nahi to kabhi? U r 24 now n it's a perfect age. Rohit aur preeti ko dekh.

D: maa maa woh dono 12 saal ke the tab se pyar main hai main nahi.

S: par …..

D: oh pls maa abhi aapne career kaha Na I'll settle there first baadme shaadi ok.

Saying this he got up n went to sleep.

Since their graduation was already over, naturally career n work was the next step to look forward in their life.

Rohit had already taken up his responsibilities seriously; he started taking care of their hotel business & also would keep painting in his spare time. He even had got a special room made for himself for his painting in his office.

The paintings he made were always auctioned at good prices as he was a talented artist inheriting his mom's talent. The proceeds of his paintings were donated to charities to help poor people, especially orphanages & old age homes.

Rohit believed his art was a spiritual thing & to earn from it was not what it was meant for. He believed he should help people less privileged than him with his art as much as he can.

Tarun was well forced upon to take upon his dad's business as he was a confused chap never knowing what to do. So he had to be made to do this.

Preeti too was very serious regarding her career, n rohit n his parents were equally supportive of her, raising her like a daughter they never stopped her for anything.

The only one lucky enough to have the privilege of relaxation was our very own Dhruv until well just about a week after he returned that is, as his dad had arrived a bit late.

Next Chapter: Duty Calls.
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great update! thanks for pm! πŸ˜ƒ
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanx 4 pm me.nice mama's boy.n da make over 4 smrithi s great cz u r absolutely rite n v shud take use f hr prety face πŸ˜‰ .
lucky druv... 😍 😍 no need 2 wrk...
n he s as usual running away 4m marriage πŸ˜†
cute part n thnx 4 updating 😊