Kollywood Masala

Nayantara not giving interviews ?

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago
Is nayantara not giving interviews 2 channels?her interviews r not seen in youtube.not seen in any website.if any1 gets her interview plz post it.Lst week i read her small interview where she told tht she wil not get married.Bcz once she had longed 2 marry her lover.but tht wedding did'nt take place

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She has given. I've watched interviews of ehr in SS music. Hun, you are very obsessed with Nayantara? 😛
jasminerahul thumbnail
can any1 get her interviews?i'vent read her interviews recently.wht i read last week was only a small interview...a very small stanza.not obssessed with her.but since i'vent read her interview 4 so long...i feel like reading it.i wud like 2 c hr interview.can any1 upload her interviews?
jasminerahul thumbnail
i found her interview

"I have not done a smooching scene": Nayan

By Moviebuzz
When an actress manages to make waves with her bold and daring act in one of the most hyped movie of the year, you know she's got something special. Say hello to Sasha of Billa. Nayanthara speaks to Sify.com just before leaving to Hong Kong for New Year with her close friends. Excerpts
You have been receiving a lot of appreciation and brick bats for the role of Sasha in Billa please comment?
Yes, I consider the role in Billa as a once-in-a-life-time role. It is a film that was on par with International standards and hence all the characters were different from what you see in normal Tamil films. I knew from the beginning that the role of Sasha was bold and daring and the look had to be truly smashing. I wanted to experiment and I trusted my director Vishnu Vardhan and his wife Anu who was in charge of my costumes.

So you are happy with the end product?
(Smiles)I think that I was in the right place at the right time. And it feels good when everyone tell me that I looked fab. I am extremely happy by the super response, especially after reading that Billa it is one of the super hits of the year. What more can I ask for?

Now what is all this news about your smooching scene in your forthcoming film Sathyam?
I just can't figure out who is spreading such rumours. First and foremost, let me clarify that as far as I know, there is no such scene in the film nor have I done one as reported in the media. Everyone knows that Sathyam is a police story and my role is a very cute character. I am terribly upset by this news that has appeared in Tamil dailies.

Are you trying to say that you will not be doing another Sasha role in near future?
I am not against glamour. But only if I am totally convinced about the character and who the director is, will I do such a role. In my next film Yaradi Nee Mogini I have a very challenging role of an orthodox Brahmin girl rooted to culture and traditions. It gives me ample scope to perform and I play a city based working girl in the first half and in the second half, I wear only pavadai-dhavani's.

How easy or difficult has it been for you to live life on your terms?
It has not been easy. But tell me when is life easy? Life is not burying your head in the sand and shying away…it's all about accepting challenges and living it exactly your way, however difficult that might be (smiles).
I wish all my fans worldwide, A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR

jasminerahul thumbnail
Secret of your beauty?
Every woman should take care about their health and beauty. As a heroine I think you have to a little more careful as you are public figure. Audiences like to see heroine's as role models. They should look good and glamorous. I take special care of my skin as change in whether, water and cosmetics can do harm if care is not taken.

I don't do rigorous exercises but has a control on food. I don't touch sweets, ice creams and oily stuff. Make-up has to be right and I like to dress in a simple manner. I love to experiment with new dresses that suit me.

Favourite Food
I like North Indian food. My dad was in the Air Force and so I did my schooling in the North India, maybe that's why I love it. I don't know any cooking but love to experiment in kitchen but most of the time, my mom drives me away. I love spicy food too.

Hobbies
That keeps on changing. Right now, it is listening to good melodious music. I love traveling and seeing new places. I love going for long drives too.

Anger
I am very sensitive person. When things don't go my way I get upset and immediately it shows on my face. Is it anger?

Gossips
Gossip itself means 'fake news'. Tell me one actress who does not have any gossip around her? I think we all love to hear and share gossips about others. Even when I was in college I loved to hear gossips about actresses (smiles) and so it is just a part of this profession. I never had any dream of coming into films. But God had something else in store for me. I want to live the way God guides me and do my work sincerely. Nothing really dithers my spirit.

Biggest supporter
God is my biggest supporter. I am not a fanatic but have a lot of faith and is a God fearing person. All what I am today is due to God.

Love and Marriage
I had told in an interview that I will never get married which raked a few controversies. I am still sticking to my words that I am serious about what I have told. I get regular "I love you" SMS but trust me, after coming to the film industry no one has proposed to me.

Family
My parents are very friendly with whom I can share anything. My elder brother and family are in Dubai and he is nine years elder to me. I am the pet of my parents but they never pamper me.

jasminerahul thumbnail
'Ghajini was a big mistake'!

By Moviebuzz
She came, she saw, she conquered. Today Nayantara is hot property down South. It took her just six films to conquer the hearts of millions of audience. Now Nayan's kitty is full with some really big projects both in Tamil and Telugu. She radiates natural warmth as Moviebuzz catches up with the actress at the location of Vallavan in Chennai.
You have become the glam queen of Kollywood. Please comment.
(Smiles) I don't know what the definition of glamour is. I'd rather be called sensuous than being projected as a sex symbol.

But your transformation from the girl-next-door image that you had in Malayalam films to the glam queen of Kollywood was remarkable…
(Chuckles). Yes.. I guess the credit goes to my make-over. I gave a lot of importance to my make-up, hair style and costumes, which did the wonder and now I feel great after losing weight.

You are one actress who does not tag along with dad or mom on sets?
Yes. Initially both of them used to accompany with me for the shoots. But now, I can take care of myself and they have immense confidence in me. I have never done anything to make them feel insecure about me and they trust me totally. Whenever I am free I rush back home to Tiruvalla in Kerala to be with them.

Why are you not doing any ads at a time when all top actresses are jumping into the ad bandwagon?
First let me tell you that it is a lot of hogwash that there is huge money in being brand ambassadors for multinationals products. They may pay a bomb to Shahrukh, Rani Mukherjee or Priety Zinta but not girls down south. Frankly, they tried to woo me too but at the moment, I don't want to be over exposed on television and hoardings. I want my fans to come to the theatres and watch me and my films and there is exclusivity in doing so. Though I don't deny that I may have a change of mind later, right now I am totally concentrating on my film projects.

You are always projected by the media as an elusive star who rarely want to mix with people.
(Laughs) It's a myth. Actors cannot survive without the media and they are very important to our growth. But I am so busy that I hardly get any time to go for any party or socializing. I am not being modest when I say that I don't party. I too love parties but as an artist I am very concerned about my image and responsibilities. As a policy its work, work and more work for me!

You have a very high success ratio as films like Chandramukhi, Ghajini, Sivakasi, Kalvanin Kathali and Telugu film Lakshmi were all super hits. Comments.
Yes I am lucky to be a part of these films. Though I have to confess on hindsight that the worst decision that I ever took was to do that role in Ghajini. My role did not shape out the way it was narrated to me and I was photographed badly. But I have no complaints as I consider all that as a learning experience. Now I make sure about the characters I do on screen. Chandramukhi with Rajni sir and the song number with Vijay in Sivakasi gave me immense reach among the masses. And when Vijay himself says before the song- "Nayantara vaaa?", it registered in the mind of the audience, created an aura, which really did wonders to my popularity.

Are you doing an item number in Murugadoss' Stalin?
NO. I will never do an item number again.

In Vallavan they say that your role was extended?
Not at all. Simbu is a very talented person and to see his energy levels and passion towards cinema is some thing to be admired. It's not that he can extend my role and cut Reema Sen's or Sandhya's role. I have no qualms about sharing screen space with any actress as long as I'm able to prove my mettle. My role in Vallavan will be a good one and the film will be a blast.

You are romantically linked with Simbu?
It's all nonsense. I am focused on my career right now.

What are your forthcoming films?
I have Vallavan, E and Thalaimagan in Tamil, and I signed three films in Telugu. Lot of offers are pouring in but I have become very choosy. I am also doing a special appearance as Nayantara in director Joshy's Malayalam film Janmam.

What do you do during free time?
Free time, I don't know what it is? I am working round the clock. Today I am shooting upto 4 am in the morning and early morning I have to catch the flight to Hyderabad to do back to back films in Telugu with Nagarjuna and Prabhas.

jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
NT did great in her interview. Her "dis"appearance from ads is Asin''s/Shriya's/Trisha's gain. A little bit of exposure does no harm to an actress.
It's like us enjoying seeing the same character in different serials. Popularity for them is gained.
The interview seems to have been taken before Vallavan? It's so nnice that she likes working with other actresses. Trisha, that way is so snobbish. Rima sen had been complaining that her role had been cut, and am so glad NT had nothing to do with it.RS was good, but NT was just a fresher face.
I greatly appreciate her work ethic.
jasminerahul thumbnail
can any1 get d video of her interview.d 1st interview was taken recently