-dramaholic- thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

πŸ˜ƒHey Guys!..

Well lets talk about dreamsπŸ˜›...

Do you dream of being with somebody? who? why?

Have you ever had a dream that relates to family, freindship or love..?

Sometimes we have nightmares of somebody leaving us. or something wrong happening. but sometimes we dreams which may show us a pathway..

Any dreams you would like to sharee?

Would love to hear all your dreamy storiesπŸ˜πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yOu i am scary Of dreams.... 😭

why
why
why

cOz in my dreams ... Only One creature came...
guesss whO...
the One whO iz really scry... Or .. i scared a lOt frOm em...
πŸ˜†
dOgs
Taify thumbnail
Dreams....

they r beautiful.

Not able to rememebr any at the moment. If i do will surely edit.

Waiting to read others stories πŸ˜‰
cool_pooja thumbnail
Dreams.. I have many of dem.. And often my dreams end up coming true if dey come repeatdly!! Has happened many times.. Impossible things coming true! 😳
Taify thumbnail
My dreams also come true.

It is not like i see the strangers of things but most of the time they come true.

I mean, most of the time i am not able to remember what i dreamt but whenever i remember it.. it actually happens 😳

I think my sixth sense is great. Nothing to do with dreaming but i can sense things coming from a far away place. πŸ˜‰
-dramaholic- thumbnail
I had this really bad dream once..

that somebody stabbed me on my arm..and when i woke up..that side of the arm was hurting..It was soo freakyyy!! but then 10mins later, the pain went away.. 😲

I had this really cool dream when i was small..of a park near by our house, and suddently the whole ground is covered with yellow flowers, like the ones in DDLJ.. and then suddentally..there are two people boy and girl, dancing running in the feild.. and then out of no where it starts to rain heavly, and theirs thunder..and a old man with creapy hair, jumps up right infront of me..and its soo scary.and i woke up..

But good thing is, i never repeat dreams...
-dramaholic- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taify

My dreams also come true.

It is not like i see the strangers of things but most of the time they come true.

I mean, most of the time i am not able to remember what i dreamt but whenever i remember it.. it actually happens 😳

I think my sixth sense is great. Nothing to do with dreaming but i can sense things coming from a far away place. πŸ˜‰

my cousin told me that..

if you sleep through your dream, you won't remeber it..but if you wake up half way across your dream *e.g. someone awakes you*..you remeber it..πŸ˜†

-dramaholic- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovers Ka Love

yOu i am scary Of dreams.... 😭

why
why
why

cOz in my dreams ... Only One creature came...
guesss whO...
the One whO iz really scry... Or .. i scared a lOt frOm em...
πŸ˜†
dOgs

πŸ˜†i've never had a dream of a dog after meeee!

butttt it happen in real life.πŸ˜†me and my cousin ran up a treeπŸ˜†

shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dramaholic

Do you dream of being with somebody? who? why? I dreamt of Karan Singh (Dr. Armaan) yesterday night. There is something strange that I see in my dreams and i.e. ke often I am seen sleeping in my dream and dreaming a dream in my dream. πŸ˜† But its true. and I saw Shahrukh Khan in the dream I saw in my dream. πŸ˜† 

Why? Well they say ke aap ko dream mey wohi dikhta hai jis ke baarey mey aap sone se pehle sochte ho. So, I guess I am thinking a lot about these hot stars nowadays :p.

Have you ever had a dream that relates to family, freindship or love..? Oh yeah! Lots of them!

Sometimes we have nightmares of somebody leaving us. or something wrong happening. but sometimes we dreams which may show us a pathway.. True.

Any dreams you would like to sharee? ERM, I can share my yday's dreamπŸ˜›.. since that was very funny, LOL. and the stupid thing was that I saw another dream in my dream as well. I saw that I have entered Sanjeevni as a new intern by votes. πŸ˜† I met all the interns and became friends with all easily but Riddhima [one of the interns] was missing. Haha, achli she is missin frm the real show as well and nobody knows why isn't she shooting for the show. In my dream, I saw that whatever they showed on TV was what happening in real and their life was shown on TV and now even I am a part of this show.

I asked Anjali [riddhima's sis in serialπŸ˜›] as to why riddhima is missing. And she told me that she has quitted the show. Upon hearing this, I could not stop crying and all of us started to cry then. I saw that Armaan really loved Riddhima a lot and was crying secretly. I supported him and from then on became his close friend. He shared his life with me and told me that he had been betrayed and i told him that same happened in ma life. He insisted me a lot to tell him my love's name but I didn't tell him unless once I called him by my love's name and not his!πŸ˜† there! he got to know his name.

Man, I was thinking about my real life love in that dream as well!πŸ˜† I saw days passed by and I was doing my duty in Sanjeevni happily. I saw Muskaan and Rahul fighting also!!! LIVE!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† [the two new interns in the serial].

There was another dream that I saw in my dream which was also absolutely fantastic! I spent a day with SRK in dat dream! and later, I was telling Karan [Armaan] about that dream also! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Karan could not forget Riddhima as she was his first love. But he was feeling attracted towards me too ;) <-- i could feel this durin those sanjeevni days in my dream! πŸ˜ƒ

-dramaholic- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_pooja

Dreams.. I have many of dem.. And often my dreams end up coming true if dey come repeatdly!! Has happened many times.. Impossible things coming true! 😳

wow!!..thats good then..but sometimes nightmares you don't want them to come trueπŸ˜†