Posted: 16 years ago
oo..

Shiza.... what a funny dream...

u watching all kind of Stars... u obsessed with DMG/Sanjeevani. I got it πŸ˜†

Good.... πŸ˜‰ u wanna be a doc?
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† wowow shiza! that was such a funny dream! 🀣 !

Hey you should of asked armaan, if you could be the new ridz! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Taify

oo..

Shiza.... what a funny dream...

u watching all kind of Stars... u obsessed with DMG/Sanjeevani. I got it πŸ˜†

Good.... πŸ˜‰ u wanna be a doc?

Yeah! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Dramaholic

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† wowow shiza! that was such a funny dream! 🀣 !

Hey you should of asked armaan, if you could be the new ridz! πŸ˜†

Hahaha. πŸ˜† For that I will have to see the same dream again. ;) and will have to make some ammendments in it! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hey, like pooja said, if you repeat the same dream, it might come true.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

Originally posted by dramaholic

But good thing is, i never repeat dreams...

Wen i have repeptive dreams, dey usually tend to come true.. But till now they have always been good ones so im happy.. They have been things i have desired but have been impossible to get at dat time and suddenly those wishes came true!😳

wow!!..thats good then..but sometimes nightmares you don't want them to come trueπŸ˜†

Till now dey havnt.. Read my earlier post dey will tell u which type of dreams have come true!😳

Hey, like pooja said, if you repeat the same dream, it might come true.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

Hey NOOOOO!πŸ˜” Don't say thattttttt! :p I repeat horrible dreams always!πŸ˜”πŸ˜† I dun noe why but a few horrible ones have repeated more than twice!!  LOL!!

i usually dont have dreams...or i guess i forget them...the weirdest thing is that i alwasy dream that i am on the show Deal or No Deal just when my alarm clock goes off..and the snooze button is No deal and turning it off would be deal..and one morning i guess i dealed and i was late for school coz i had turned it off..lol...
πŸ˜† funny dream anji! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† thanks 4 sharing it πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by shizajaved

Hey NOOOOO!πŸ˜” Don't say thattttttt! :p I repeat horrible dreams always!πŸ˜”πŸ˜† I dun noe why but a few horrible ones have repeated more than twice!!  LOL!!

LOL!!πŸ˜†i have never repeated a dream..werid naπŸ˜†