Kollywood Masala

Vijay&Nayantara-best actor/actress

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago
Vijay & Nayantara won best actor/actress Mathrubhumi award in kerala 4 their performance in pokkiri & E.She said her success's credit goes 2 her Guru sathyan anthikadu{same person debuted Asin also}who brought her in2 dis field

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very interesting piece of information.
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

nayanthara performed well in 'E', her award was rather well-deserved but vijay? i can think of other actors who deserve the award a 100 times more. was jeeva's performance in 'E' not award worthy? so vijay acted better than jeeva  in 'pokiri'? that's news for me cos vijay is one actor who hasn't shown versatility from the start of stone age whereas jeeva's second name is versatility.😊

geethanjali_92 thumbnail
congratulations to nayan and vijay 😆 😆 😆
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats to NT and Vijay.
I did not know Vijay was interested in bagging awards. In that matter, he's like Sanjay Dutt.
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

nayanthara performed well in 'E', her award was rather well-deserved but vijay? i can think of other actors who deserve the award a 100 times more. was jeeva's performance in 'E' not award worthy? so vijay acted better than jeeva  in 'pokiri'? that's news for me cos vijay is one actor who hasn't shown versatility from the start of stone age whereas jeeva's second name is versatility.😊

😆 So agree on your assessment of Vijay. Surya comes to mind as one actor who is far superior to the self-proclaimed, sorry Daddy-proclaimed Illaya Dhalapathy. Vikram is another one and of course, Jeeva also falls into the "actually can act" category.

Mind you, for sheer candy floss, I do like Vijay. 😳 Not looks-wise but the roles he plays.

suram thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Vijay huh!!!! Thats lousy... Why I can think of so many actors ..who are lot better

How about Madhavan??? He always does different roles.

Jeeva is another actor who has not fallen into the trap of IMAGE!!

Surya, Vikram, even Prithviraaj is good!

Some of vijay's movies are entertaining...but thats about it..we can expect him to actually emote or do heavy roles!!!!