What Your Clothes Say About You -:-

Posted: 16 years ago

Welcommmme too yet another discussion of the week!

---- - - - ---------- --- -------------- --- - -- ----- ---------- ---- - ---- ----------- ----------

Most times, we all go out and by clothes:: that we feel are comfortable .. Or makes us look nice. OR that are in style ..

But have you given thought to how they make you look to other people? This week's discussion isss how Your clothes make You look!!

When you're buying clothes, do you think about how they would make you look in a person's view??

What effect do Your clothes have on You? What type of impression do they make for you to people?

Would you change your clothing style if they made a bad impression?

Gott anything else ya want to say?

Edited by Sabrinaa xo - 16 years ago
Originally posted by Sabrinaa xo

When you're buying clothes, do you think about how they would make you look in a person's view??

Not really, i tend to buy clothes which i think look nice and suit me, However if i was dressing to impress someone then i suppose i would think how they would view me.

What effect do Your clothes have on You? What type of impression do they make for you to people?

Umm my clothes on me, lol I will buy wats comfortable and what i feel confident in, if i know i look gud i will feel more confident and hopefully thst would should through😳 lol dunno how to answer tht Q though😳

I don't think so, you choose and wear clothes you like, you dont dress for someone else. You will buy it if you like it and wear it but if its seriously laughed at then i just wuldnt wear tht thing again......but i have goood styleπŸ˜‰ 

People will not buy a certain skirt or top they like as they think their friends wont like it so do try n dress to impress their friends, However people like emos and goths will wear clothes as followed by their group.😳 

When you're buying clothes, do you think about how they would make you look in a person's view??  nahh sometimes i do, but i cudnt care less..if pplez have problems then they can sort it out them selves πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

What effect do Your clothes have on You? What type of impression do they make for you to people?  that i'm a tomboyyyyyyy and hate girly clothes πŸ˜†

Would you change your clothing style if they made a bad impression? never....the people that get the bad impression shud change for gods sake!! πŸ˜†

no i dnt think about anoda person's view, as long as i like d clothes, im buying itt, dnt care bout wat others think πŸ˜†

d effect dat my clothes have on me is - dayumm i look good in dis πŸ˜†

not sure dat i wuld change

nice DOTWπŸ˜† and aww b butterflies are sooo cute

Who I am...I care about my family's and my country's image and I don't wanna go against it. I mostly go for the classy look.  People's perception on trends does not affect me.

My clothes make me feel good. The right type of clothes, accessories make me feel important and confident.  When I am going to college, my clothes should be comfy to last hours of running around in the campus etc. For a party, it should go according to the theme.

If it makes ppl think negatively about my family, religion or culture...then I would. If it's about trends and fashion...no.

Oh, wow! 4 replies already? πŸ˜†

Nicee, seems like you guys have no problem in other people's thoughts on your clothes ..

--> vavavoom14- [sry dunno ur name] I completely agree with you! The tomboy image .. πŸ˜† Usually big, oversized shirts & sweatshirts/sweaters ith a pair of jeans and sneakers .. or boots! Lol, i've never worn anything besides jeans my entire life πŸ˜† with the exception of indian clothes, ofcourse πŸ˜†
And sometimes it gets annoying having to listen to your parents or "old" people rattle on " haii, ladki bari ho gayii hai, isse dung ke capre behene chaiiye .. ladki ke capre!!" [trans- oh goshh, the girl's grown up, she should wear decent & girl clothes!! " πŸ˜† **rolls eyes* gosh .. im just like rollin my eyes and like whateverrr πŸ€”

--> vavavoom14- [sry dunno ur name] I completely agree with you! The tomboy image .. πŸ˜† Usually big, oversized shirts & sweatshirts/sweaters ith a pair of jeans and sneakers .. or boots! Lol, i've never worn anything besides jeans my entire life πŸ˜† with the exception of indian clothes, ofcourse πŸ˜†
And sometimes it gets annoying having to listen to your parents or "old" people rattle on " haii, ladki bari ho gayii hai, isse dung ke capre behene chaiiye .. ladki ke capre!!" [trans- oh goshh, the girl's grown up, she should wear decent & girl clothes!! " πŸ˜† **rolls eyes* gosh .. im just like rollin my eyes and like whateverrr πŸ€”

yeahhh am anisha πŸ˜›πŸ˜† i dont have big over sized t-shirts🀣 those would make me drown πŸ˜† 

i never wear jeans πŸ˜› i know what u mean when old people say that..but no one ever says that to meπŸ˜†  only my friends say and try to make me wear jeans etc πŸ˜† but it dont work πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

Welcommmme too yet another discussion of the week!

---- - - - ---------- --- -------------- --- - -- ----- ---------- ---- - ---- ----------- ----------

When you're buying clothes, do you think about how they would make you look in a person's view??  ummm......yup i do.....i just love shopping....for anything!.....my clothes just have 2 look great.....whether they are comfy or not!.....

What effect do Your clothes have on You? What type of impression do they make for you to people? clothes i wear....dun have n e affect on me.....but i do turn heads.....πŸ˜‰

Would you change your clothing style if they made a bad impression? no way!.....i just love 2 be me!....whether they like it......or not.....πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by *VaVaVoom14*

yeahhh am anisha πŸ˜›πŸ˜† i dont have big over sized t-shirts🀣 those would make me drown πŸ˜† 

i never wear jeans πŸ˜› i know what u mean when old people say that..but no one ever says that to meπŸ˜†  only my friends say and try to make me wear jeans etc πŸ˜† but it dont work πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

Okay, heyy anisha! πŸ˜†

No jeans?? 😲 How do you survive?? with whatt?  πŸ˜†

Hhaha, my friends say I look like a bum when I wear my " oversized" clothes.. πŸ˜†

Well, being an Indian does change somethings, if you ask me. I really just pick clothes that express me, and who I am as a person, not who people THINK I am. =)

I really don't know..the question never occured to me till now. :P I guess I just try to express myself through my clothes, but IDK how people see me..πŸ€”

If makes people think negetively about me, then yes. If it maes people think that, than obviously something is wrong with it, right? Bad impression is ruly not what I want from others.