Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

POTW: My hero.. Really nice poem

cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey friends.. Once again im back with a new poem of the week for all of you to read and comment.. I hope you all do like it.. Please do read it as it really did touch me alot!😳

My Hero

by Keri

You may not consider yourself,
But you may very well be
A leader, a winner,
For all the world to see.

In the eyes of others,
You are a martyr.
You have received recognition,
And you have worked harder.

But why ? Why all the praise?
I have done nothing but kept my word,
To a dear friend who needed me,
In every incidence that occurred.

But friend, I tell you, you are a hero.
You helped me see the light.
When I had no eyes,
You saved me, and you were my sight. 

What does a hero mean to u.. What according to u a person needed to do to become a hero in ur life.. After reading this poem has ur perspective or thinking changed?

Friends really do help us in many ways of life, which we dont even remember.. Maybe even you have a hero in a form of friend.. All of us have such heros.. Not bec they did something herostic, but bec they did something which changed our whole life or helped us.. Do u really count any of ur friend as you hero? Who is he/she and why?

What are your thoughts on this poem and friendship...

L & F. Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

first of all lemme say that u always come up with such awesummm poems yaar👏👏gr8 job..i love the poems posted by u😳😆

What does a hero mean to u.. What according to u a person needed to do to become a hero in ur life.. After reading this poem has ur perspective or thinking changed?

some1 who think of others b4 himself, a person who has selfless love for others n can do to any extent to make them smile, to make them happy, to make them feel free n to protect their rights..thats a real hero

Friends really do help us in many ways of life, which we dont even remember.. Maybe even you have a hero in a form of friend.. All of us have such heros.. Not bec they did something herostic, but bec they did something which changed our whole life or helped us.. Do u really count any of ur friend as you hero? Who is he/she and why?

i havnt met my hero yet😳😆😆

the poem is just wonderful👏the poet/ poetess must have written it in some1's praise..to show his/her love affection n respect towards its hero

n about friendship..jitna kaho utna kam hai😳its a relationship which is so strong, yet so fragile at times..its a feeling which every1 feels..some frnds r so close to u, yet they r so far...when u know that ur frnds r always there for u, thats the best feeling..after r parents, frnds r the best thing that god ever created for us😳thnk u god for this🤗

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing poem Pooja! I'll be back soon to with my response 😳
cool_pooja thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool_pooja

Hero had always meant someone to me who did some herostic work.. Someone who did something brave and noble.. However aft reading dis poem it made me realize dat everyone and anyone who has done something great and good deed in ur life, has taught someone something good, is a hero!👏

Yes i do.. My very good frnd and mu bhula bhai.. He has done something which made my whole life better.. There was dis huge disaster on my reputation in skewl, so bad dat i used to cry all the time in skewl, bec it used to be a torture to face all those eyes, and he made everyone shut up and instead of pointing fingers at me and making fun of me, he made everyone say sorry to me..😳 Tomorrow whatever happens, i can never forget what he did for me!!👏 Not only dat he has told me to stop using abusive language, stop even being rude abt people.. And he has made me a better person!😃

This peom is awesome it made me think abt those things which i have never thought before and friendship is a god's gift in life! 😃