Manjal Mahimai - Jan 3 - 08

Posted: 16 years ago

Venu came from US - so Nirajah has to go back to his home.

Nirajah's father knows that she is not real Nirajah - he is angry at his wife that she didn't tell him. Next day wife told him that she had her doubts about her identity but no prove. once they were in Oothy she knew the truth but she didn't want to spoil his happiness.

Nirajah's mother giving her diary to read thatway she can act & do things like Nirajah. they wanted to know what happened to the real Nirajah.

CBI called Venu for inquiry and Ajay asking about his visit to US and why did he came to Coimbothor for 2 days - Venu told Ajay that he would speak to him alone then both of them talking - we hear nothing - it's mute for us he is telling his father that Ajay looks like a good guy and he will find out the truth about the accident.

next Venu's brother Suthir asking him to sign some documents. Venu signing without reading - father telling him read before signing but he told him he is my brother i have to trust him. Father & brother left Nirajah telling him you should have read before signing. he is telling her this is the first time you have speaking like old Nirajah. ( she is telling herself that i read the diary and acting according to that)

in the mean time mother in law giving her medicine telling her this is bring back your lost memories. but Nirajah getting headaches & severe attacks. she didn't want to take it but M-i-l pushing her to take it. then they show her that she is talking to someone on the phone telling them that she is giving her slow poison it will kill her or she will become crazy.

one day brother's wife Malini didn't go to work. Nirajah asking why - when Maline turned around she has a bruise on her face. i think her husband abusing her. because she is telling him don't do bad things to his brother. she is a doctor too. now M-I-L  little nervous about her because if she find out that she is giving her poison to Nirajah - they both are close. Nirajah telling Malini that she feel bad after the medication. but M-I-L was there too so she is replying that you should trust her because she has more experince than me. i think she suspect but what to do. she is afraid of them.

the sad part is Mother & Suthir are team working together . and she knew that he abuse his wife - but she didn't care. she is telling him that she is two faced in order to get the money.

next day in the TV news Suthir take over Venu's company and telling the media that he has the right to take over and he has lot of support from the directors & he is the major shareholder. mother & him planned that way. father watcing this yelling & cursing at his son. ( i think he is acting too - maybe Venu is not his son - his brother's son or friend's son) - mother acting too - telling everybody that why he has to embrass the family in front of the TV instead of asking Venu the sothu.

Venu not talking to anyone just went to his room.  Brother didn't come home & mother called him - she is telling him that everything going according to their plan - next day she will little harsh on him because she has to act her part that way nobody suspect her. he came home next day father yelling & hitting him finally Venu came & stop him. Venu telling his father we should give him whatever he wanted and we should treat him like an adult thatway he wouldn't behave like this way. father making big fuss then he is telling him that because of him he will sign all the necessary papers.

next day lawyer came and Suthir telling them that he wanted everything the company, house . mother making really big fuss - oh now you won't have anything in your name - this is not right - all the right words - father keeping mum himself - Malini crying - Nirajah looking rolling her eyes - Venu replying ok prepare the paperwork i will sign it - and telling everybody money is not important - family is important and his brother will recognize one day. brother walk away - mother turning with the villie look - Malini went to Venu telling sorry on behalf of her husband. he will learn his lesson soon.

ok one mistry solved - mother & 2nd son working together

Malini knew about her husband - what about her mother in law?

Venu told something to CBI what?

father good or bad?

thx kalki for the lovely updates.
Wow thanks for the update Kalki 👏 👏 👏

If Nirianja true identity is shown then the serial will be done. This mother and son thing is soo up the limit. This is the frist of reading mother and son killing their own maramagal .
im not following this series as i really can't squeeze in anymore lol 😆

but kalki, thanks for keeping up and great update there! 👏
Thanks for the update, Kalki 👏   👏

I am sure the whole family has a secret and even Venu has something
fishy...I dont know why 😕

Malini should just open her mouth, she knows her MIL is giving wrong
medcine but still doesnt say anything and also let her hubby abuse her 😡
Jan 7 - 08 update

Nirajah partents talking & her father didn't want to put her in risk so they are trying to call her. but she is reading the diary didn't answer. then they are trying to call the cell still she didn't pick it up. then they call the main line i think Malini answered the phone (not sure )

next - Malini coming with medicine and telling her to take it . Nirajah didn't want to take but Malini telling her if you trust me you would take it. but Maline didn't know her mother in low put the wrong medicine in there. also telling Nirajah that your parents calling you. so Nirajah took the medicine & phoning her mother while she is taling to her she gets the headache & the severe pain she put the phone down and going out of the room to call someone. she fell from the stairs.
now all of them waiting in the hospital corridor. Mother in law in panic. later doctror telling them that she is ok you can see her. Nirajah thinking what they talked in Coimbothure - so she is using this opportunity to tell that she got her memory back. all of them happy. Venu looking at her weirdly i think he didn't beliver her or he known somthing. brother is not happy now she would remeber whatever happen before the accident. Mother in law didn't come & see her. she is taling to other doctor who helped her in her crime activities. now she is afraid and she is telling that she is going tell the truth to the family and hope they will forgive her . she did something to Nirajah in the hospital but what?

Mother in law went home with the doctor. one of her daughter there. others are in the hospital looking for her except the 2nd bro. he is telling them she is not a baby that she will come back.

Nirajah's mom came because she knew something happened to her . before she tell that she didn't have to act Nirajah told everyone that she remembered. now they have to continue the lie. but mom was afraid of her. she is telling her mom that she is doing this for her elder sister and wanted to help them. they hug & cry.

the 2nd brother came home & he is talking to sister telling her that Nirajah remember things that happened nor the accident or afterwards. she didn't know how the accident happened. she is guessing that her car got into accident. (i think there is a story ther for the accidnt)

Mother in law heard this from upstairs. meantime all of them came home & talking about her why she didn't came to see Nirajah. there mother coming from the temple with the basket. i think she went back in the back way & came in the front and telling everyone that she went to temple to thank the God.

Nirajah is in the hospital with broken leg. her mother & husband are with her. Mother in law came & shoo them away telling them that they needs rest & she will look after her . i think she is going to do something but what.

JAN 15 - 08

Venu takes Nirajah to a room - he is trying kiss her and she pushed him back and saying you can't kiss me it is a sin. as usual she is crying. he is telling her that he knew that she is not Nirajah from the beginning. and he wanted to catch his wife's killer. he is telling her when he looked at the picture in the newspaper he felt the urge to proctect her from the bad world. he is telling her he told everyone it was an accident but it was an murder attempt. he took his wife to hospital and stayed with her for 2 days and in his mind he knew he can't save his wife. but he didn't say that she died or not - that's not clear. he asked her what is her motivation to tell others that her memory back is she wanted his money or position. and he told her that he knew his wife wrote diary. Fake Nirajah started to cry and tell him after releasing from the hospital i will go fareway from here - i don't want your money or anything else. i can't tell anything about me so don't ask.

now Latha (Mother in law ) friend doctor looking for them all over. she is yelling at him on the phone. finally they decided to check each and everyroom in the hospital - found them and knocking the room. Venu tell Nirajah to wipe out her tears. he opened the room and ask what. don't i have right to take my wife to washroom. it is against the law. they standing there saying nothing.

Suthir's( 2nd brother) wife saw a hankerchief with a lady's lipstick mark. she is telling herself that he is bad person in so many things but he wouldn't cheat on me. Malini came out the room there her husband talking to someone most likely women and he saw her and changed the topic. (i think he is having affair)he is telling her that he blackmailed her parents and got all of their money & land . but he loves her a lot. now they are back to track. he will come back home early to take her somewhere special. evening she is pacing he came late but he still wanted to go. they are at the restaruant he got the call he didn't take it. but he telling her that he needs to go to washroon. They show that he is talking to someone and telling that person he will there in hour and stay there for the wohole night. he came back to table telling his wife that he needs go to his factory stay overnight. she making the usual comments. when they are leaving her friend called and they got talking she is telling her that she is going out with her husband. so her friend says be careful because if the husbands showing too much attention means they are feeling guilty or trying to cover of his mistakes.

CBI gang came and interviewed Nirajah's accident and asking who gave medication to her. Mother in low admitting it's me. her face looks white. she is afraid if the police suspect her. she is into knots because she didn't know whether Nirajah had her memory back or not.

Venu was thinking in the mottai madi the boy asking him when do see my akka. Venu says lets go first they went to restaurant he asking the boy questions about her background. the boy telling him i don't know much but she told me that her father died and she is all alone in the world. venu asking is she married? the boy quickly replied that no. i think he knew that she is married.

same restaurant next table Chundriya's husband taling to ditective about her. he has a picture of her on his hands. he is telling the detective that she is moving one place to another but eventually i will catch her. i came here before but she moved from here so don't look here in Chennai. but the detective telling him people recognized the photo. they were talking the photo fell down Venu's feet. he gets down to get the picture but C - husband got it first. so they met. venu and c- husband. ( he is really cute - i like his hairstyle)

Venu's two sisters are love with the same guy. i think he is cheating both of them. meeting them in different times. parents are in their own world. mother worried about her involvement in Nirajah 's accident. she wanted to kill her anyway she can. Little brother cheating the whole family for money the mother encouraging. Father warning his wife you are giving too much freedom to him. you will regret it.

Thanks for the update, Kalki 😃

So Venu also knows about fake Nirija....he didnt mention about her being
died right? so maybe she is in a coma or something like that??
Jan 16 - 08 (part 12)

Meli i am confused with Venu's statement - because he told Nirija that he is the one took her to the hospital and stayed with her for 2 days. but he didn't sat outloud that she is dead.

venu is angry because she is lying and wouldn't tell him the real reason for the pretending to be Nirija. so next day Venu brought a suitcase with money & jewels and told her leave from the hospital but not to come back home. he will tell his family that she went somewhere. also he brought the little boy with him. the little boy trying to explain but she stopped him. so Venu left .

ok here is the another blow from his brother Suthir. he is sleeping and got call from Mera ( Bandam Bindiya's friend) Malini attend the call . Mera asking him to come to the hospital right away she admitted their son for fever. he is trusing not telling anything to Malini. next morning he is telling her that she is a widow also his friend Suresh's sister. he went to help her. Malini didn't believe him fully. she is going to work her friend call her and asked her to come to her hospital. when she went there she told her last night i saw a person exactly like your husband with another lady. and i looked at the chare the father name is Sudthir thatswhy i called to let you know. she is being so nice. i only saw him at the wedding she is not sure. she is telling Malini that he is there with them so come & see for yourself. so they went . sure he is there. she stand there for few minutes then start to walk and her friend ask her is that your husband? Malini saying no he is not my husband. she is crying . the friend has doubts.

Shelpa police came to see Mother in low (Raji) telling her about the thalumpu in her fore head for real Nirajah had it in the other side. so this one is fake. she is blackmailing Raji for money. also Shelp saying your son knew the truth all along. now Raji is confuesed. why she is acting.

next morning fake Nirija & the boy left the hospital. outside 3 men one of them showing telling others to shoot Nirija.
Venu came to hospital and see no sign of Nirija the suitcas still there.
Nirija' s mother came from Coimbothore looking for her Venu telling her that he asked her to leave. now both of them sharing the whole story. mother telling him that Nirija made promise to her that she wouldn't tell anyone. thatswhy she didn't tell you.

now both of them looking for her. she is in wheelchair the boy pushing her. Venu running and saw them. when he is running the 2 guys aiming at Nirija. so he pushed and got shot himself on shoulder. all of them crying. before he passed out he is telling Niriha don't go, I am sorry.

Raji did the surgery and he is ok. she came to her room there full of rowdies she is yelling i didn't order to kill her. all of them saying we didn't do it.

the funny part is Shelpa ordered the killing. because she wanted police to doubt her. that way she can enjoy the money. she is the real villi.

Raji got the phone call from someon and she is crying and telling her assistant that they killed Nirija now they are trying to kill my son . ( i am confuses so who is ordering her or blackmailing her may be her 2nd son Suthir)

ok i forgot the funny part

Ajay CBI came from Nirija's room there Chundariya's husband waiting so he can thank Raji she brought him to the hospital when he had an accident. he started to run Ajay and the police chasing him but lost him in the end.

other officers asking him what kind of crimal he is - Ajah told them he is the only one know his face and he is selling girls to foregin countries and biggest fraud. i think Chundriya escape from the airport maybe she knew his true colours. he is afraid that she will tell the police or maybe he killed her father too.

Venu is in the hospital Nirija taking care of him. now 4 people knew the truth.

Malini knew truth. she is married him 2 years ago. suthir son looks 5 years old. so he married her for money. i thought they fell in love and got married.
Thx Kalki for the update. One thing i dont understand why what happened to the real Nirija?