•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey um, so since this is s suggestion and feedback section I have one that I think is a good idea.

I think that there should be a discussion area in the News Section, or a News section under General Discussions.

I was thinking, a place to talk about what is happening in our world. Since we have a wide variety in India-forums, of members from America, England, Canada, European places, Middle East and Autralia and many other places, we can talk about major stories going on in those areas or the entire world in fact.

I was on IF today and I went under news and read an article, although there is a feedback box under it, it is no place to have a discussion on the topic. Or a place to have a random topic relating to recent news. So I was wondering, wether there is a place I can talk about the news, and if there is can someone direct me to it. If there is not which I bet so, than why now create a forum like that for General discussions.

I know we all have a lot to say about the world and what is happening in it, and we may not have a place to talk about it openly, if we can keep an orderly, safe, and general discussions froums for it, excluding all of the race factors, and discrimination, if we could have a safe talking enviorment and get our ideas about what is happening in the world out then I think it can be a very helpful thing.

I would want it. And I think it is a good idea to do. Please consider my suggestion!!!!!!!

EEEh sorry I didnt read the post for new forums ideas!
You can close this one down!
You can always talk about what's going on in the world in the Debate Section. It's a nice place to discuss and debate there. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by Anastacia

You can always talk about what's going on in the world in the Debate Section. It's a nice place to discuss and debate there. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yh u should go dere๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks you guys that really helped!!

Thanks sooo sooo much!

Originally posted by frenzgrl129

Thanks you guys that really helped!!

Thanks sooo sooo much!

It'z okay๐Ÿ˜‰