Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

**KTH Help Desk--ask all your Q’s here**

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

I know most of you have bunch of questions regarding various topics such as updates, videos, KTH history

Hence i am creating this topic to help all of you out.

From now on pls refrain from starting new posts asking questions and post all your questions and querries here. the KTH development team including me will try our best in answering all your questions.

Also if any of the other members knows the answers to the questions posted here, pls feel free to respond

Dont hesitate to ask questions and clear all of your doubts and confusions

Hope this "Help Desk" helps

Edited by shrutibali - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naima77 thumbnail
can weplease have the vids for the 2nd and 3rd of jan these are one of the most anticipated episodes for all die hard kth fans. we simply can't miss them so please, please, please some1 post them.
chaits thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey gyus i've been looking for the video for 4th jan 2005..of kth..the video after sujal's accident n where kashish melts looking at his pain...

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do me th favour...

mahek_luv87 thumbnail
pls someone post the videos for 20th n 27th dec..
shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
guys the thing about the videos is that KTH on Utsav is far behind the archived updates that we have on the forum...i wll try to get a videobie to post video updates but since very few people watch it these days..its tuff to get video updates...i hope u guys understand

as far as the sujal death video is concerned that video was not posted hence it is not in the update archive
Edited by shrutibali - 16 years ago
sana noor thumbnail
can some one please let me know the whole story of kthg because i just
start to watch it but i get confused so please help me by leting me know
the whole story of this soap thank you
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sana noor

can some one please let me know the whole story of kthg because i just
start to watch it but i get confused so please help me by leting me know
the whole story of this soap thank you

KTH is a story about Sujal Kashish.
Sujal Garewal, son of Veena & Chetan Garewal & brother of the  Rishi Garewal.
Kashish Sinha, Daughter of prof. Sinha & elder sister to Mehek, Charu, Mouli, Kanan.
Sujal & Kashish  meet accidently at chemist, which looks like they were destined to meet each other. Then thier 2nd meet was an accident & 3rd one was her interview for R&G .  They started off as 2 strangers who did not like to even stand in front of each other. But eventually  they developed  this feeling for each other. They did have some really romantic moments which includes the famous Thora Sa Pyar Hua Hai.............
Then enters Piyush, who was Sujal's best friend & had become Kahish's good friend too.
But this Love life between Sujal & Kashish was like a dream for them as well as for us. Thanks to ppl like Vasu & Rishi who created good misunderstandings & Sujal Kashish parted ways. Kashish agreeed to marry Piyush to keep her dad happy who was heartbroken b'coz of Mehek's pregnancy. And this created more problems between Sujal Kashish's already sour relatioonship😭
Sujal's depression made Varun show him a way out & he told Sujal to find the truth & Sujal does find the truth that Kashish never cheated on him, but it was too late.
On the marriage day, Sujal comes & apologises to Kashish for whatever he did & told her to break this marriage, but Kashish decided to get married to piyush for her family's respect & her father's happiness.
Kashish's decision breaks Sujal in such a wy that Sujal does many such things that he mus'nt have done. Knowingly or unknowingly he hurts many ppl. Which ultimately results into ppl hating him. And they hate him so much that no body believe him.
Kashish was living happily with piyush that piyush meets with an accident, which results into his death. Everyone in the family are unhappy with this & on the occasion of his(piyush's) thervi, Sujal proposes to Kashish, which is again taken in a wrong manner by all the family member's except Veena & Varun.
Days pass by & Kashish gets prrofs that piyush's accident was'nt a accident but a pre-planned murder & the proofs proved Sujal as his murderer. Between this entered Akshat, Kashish's best friend, who had become Sujal's best friend too, u can say had taken piyush's plave in Sujal's life.
Akshat gets to know that Kashish & Sujal loved each other at a time, but due to certain misunderstandings went apart & he decides to unite them again with Charu's help. Here Kashish makes attempts to find strong prrofs against Sujal & punish him for killing her husband.
At R&G, all the family members plan to get Kashish re-married & there enters Rahul to marry Kashish. Kashish who does'nt want to get married agrees for this as she wanted to hurt Sujal. But Sujal succeeds in breaking this marriage as Rahul is already married to someone else. Sujal's this attempt is again taken in a wrong was by the family members. They ultimately decide Sujal to get married to Sanjana, who loves Sujal a lot. But Sujal refuses to get married as he only loved Kashish all his life & decides to leave the country so that everyone, including Kashish can stay happy.

this is the story that has happened till now.
Said in a short was, there were many twist & turns in between. Bu this is as short as i could make😛
hope this helps u😉😳
komalsirwani thumbnail
hi shruthi thx soo much 4 startin this helpdesk..i need help badly...i want two vids of RA inerviews n performances...the one of their photoshoot interview for sweet dreams and aao na performance...plz can u temme whr can i find them??? 😉 Edited by komalsirwani - 16 years ago
sana noor thumbnail
Originally posted by: CINDRELLA

<span>KTH is a story about Sujal Kashish.</span><br
><span>Sujal Garewal, son of Veena & Chetan Garewal & brother of the
Rishi Garewal.</span><br><span>Kashish Sinha,
Daughter of prof. Sinha & elder sister to Mehek, Charu, Mouli, Kanan.</
span><br><span>Sujal & Kashish meet accidently at chemist,
which looks like they were destined to meet each other. Then thier 2nd
meet was an accident & 3rd one was her interview for R&G . They started
off as 2 strangers who did not like to even stand in front of each other.
But eventually they developed this feeling for each other. They did have
some really romantic moments which includes the famous Thora Sa Pyar
Hua Hai.............</span><br><span>Then enters Piyush,
who was Sujal's best friend & had become Kahish's good friend too. </
span><br><span>But this Love life between Sujal & Kashish
was like a dream for them as well as for us. Thanks to ppl like Vasu &
Rishi who created good misunderstandings & Sujal Kashish parted ways.
Kashish agreeed to marry Piyush to keep her dad happy who was
heartbroken b'coz of Mehek's pregnancy. And this created more problems
between Sujal Kashish's already sour relatioonship</
span>weight: bold; font-style: italic; color: rgb0, 0, 255;" smileys/
smiley19.gif">font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; color: rgb0, 0, 255;" smileys/
smiley19.gif">font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; color: rgb0, 0, 255;" smileys/
smiley19.gif"><span>Sujal's depression made Varun show him a way out & he told Sujal
to find the truth & Sujal does find the truth that Kashish never cheated on
him, but it was too late.On the marriage day, Sujal comes & apologises to
Kashish for whatever he did & told her to break this marriage, but Kashish
decided to get married to piyush for her family's respect & her father's
happiness. Kashish's decision breaks Sujal in such a wy that Sujal does
many such things that he mus'nt have done. Knowingly or unknowingly
he hurts many ppl. Which ultimately results into ppl hating him. And they
hate him so much that no body believe him.Kashish was living happily
with piyush that piyush meets with an accident, which results into his
death. Everyone in the family are unhappy with this & on the occasion of
his(piyush's) thervi, Sujal proposes to Kashish, which is again taken in a
wrong manner by all the family member's except Veena & Varun.Days
pass by & Kashish gets prrofs that piyush's accident was'nt a accident but
a pre-planned murder & the proofs proved Sujal as his murderer. Between
this entered Akshat, Kashish's best friend, who had become Sujal's best
friend too, u can say had taken piyush's plave in Sujal's life.Akshat gets to
know that Kashish & Sujal loved each other at a time, but due to certain
misunderstandings went apart & he decides to unite them again with
Charu's </span><span>help. Here Kashish makes attempts to find strong prrofs against
Sujal & punish him for killing her husband. At R&G, all the family
members plan to get Kashish re-married & there enters Rahul to marry
Kashish. Kashish who does'nt want to get married agrees for this as she
wanted to hurt Sujal. But Sujal succeeds in breaking this marriage as
Rahul is already married to someone else. Sujal's this attempt is again
taken in a wrong was by the family members. They ultimately decide Sujal
to get married to Sanjana, who loves Sujal a lot. But Sujal refuses to get
married as he only loved Kashish all his life & decides to leave the country
so that everyone, including Kashish can stay happy.<br><span>this is the
story that has happened till now.</span><br><span>Said in a short was, there
were many twist & turns in between. Bu this is as short as i could make[:
P]hope this helps u😉😳</span> </span>

thank you very
much it helped me alot you are such a sweatheart thank you once again
explosivebinth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hii frends..as this is the help desk i guess i cn post this here..cn actually provide us with the written updates of the current kth..as c my problm is where i stay there fro me these videos are blocked as m too a hugeeee jodi fan :)..so 4 me d nly way updates...pls i wud b rely greatful as to who wud do d needfull..thnk u vy much ...n sry 4 d ne trouble.... ...m xtremely sory if i wsnt allowed to post this...