Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

**KTH Help Desk--ask all your Q’s here** - Page 15

_Jiya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: gohil1

thanks @ jjkh

hey didnt piyush die...then how come on the last episode clip i c him...and also in some epi. he appeared as mehek's driver..so did piyush die or not and if not then how come he is alive and if he did then who is his look-alike

piyush died.... he is abishek chouhan (mehek's driver 😆 ) he is a captain in navy or something. he is the twin brother of piyush

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dare.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jjkh

piyush died.... he is abishek chouhan (mehek's driver 😆 ) he is a captain in navy or something. he is the twin brother of piyush

lol a twin brother and that too turned to b mehek's driver..nice lol
so piyush actuaclly died huh ....bdw who killed him 🤢?  it was a murder or something right ... i m still lacking behind...lol
_Jiya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gohil1

lol a twin brother and that too turned to b mehek's driver..nice lol
so piyush actuaclly died huh ....bdw who killed him 🤢?  it was a murder or something right ... i m still lacking behind...lol

hey abhi is not mehek's driver  😆
yes piyush was murdered by  archie she wanted to kill kashish 🤢 and so planned that accident but kashish was not in the car with piyush

dare.devil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jjkh

hey abhi is not mehek's driver  😆
yes piyush was murdered by  archie she wanted to kill kashish 🤢 and so planned that accident but kashish was not in the car with piyush

lol ok i just saw one scene of him and he was like drving aur sara saman utha raha tha and all and i thought he is the driver becoz mehek was with him...
lol
archie is confused person seriously...bdw thanks for helping me out  
Edited by gohil1 - 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rumela711926

Hi anyone can give some pics of Kartik Aluvaliya😳😳

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
dare.devil thumbnail
who can the time out and give me a lil update of wats going on right now in the star one episodes...............
i just want to know wats the case all about between tushar and kashish sleeping together or something and is charu really pregnant with tushar's child..or just faking it..and does any1 know abt it

thanks in advance