Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alif52 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hello..
am new here...
and am huge fan ov sujhal aun kashish...
can any one post all tht songs which is played in kth for specilly sujhal and kashish
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: komalsirwani

hi shruthi thx soo much 4 startin this helpdesk..i need help badly...i want two vids of RA inerviews n performances...the one of their photoshoot interview for sweet dreams and aao na performance...plz can u temme whr can i find them??? 😉

Kimmy, try to check SBS forum for the photo shoot sequence, it's around march or april....

Try to check the awards forum for the Aao naa performance, it's from Sansui Television Awards 2007....

Edited by farislove - 16 years ago
naima77 thumbnail
can someone pls provide us with the video for the 4th,7th and 8th pls pls pls these are the episodes all kth fans want to see desperately.
buchu thumbnail
CAN ANYBODY PROVIDE US THE VIDEOS OF 7TH,& 8TH JAN?
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hi guys,

i m in usa...........and i just started to watch kahin to hoga......

which is aired on star utsav.........can someone just tell me at what time does this show come on star utsav in usa???????

thanks.........

urber thumbnail
hii.. just wondering.. whoz tht gurl next to sanjana in the banner.. i didn't recognize her 😕 😕 ..
nidhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: urber

hii.. just wondering.. whoz tht gurl next to sanjana in the banner.. i didn't recognize her 😕 😕 ..

😆 she is doctor who did plastic surgery of sujal😆

i m not sure abt name .....she is dr. vanshika😕
xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tiva

hii frends..as this is the help desk i guess i cn post this here..cn actually provide us with the written updates of the current kth..as c my problm is where i stay there fro me these videos are blocked as m too a hugeeee jodi fan :)..so 4 me d nly way updates...pls i wud b rely greatful as to who wud do d needfull..thnk u vy much ...n sry 4 d ne trouble.... ...m xtremely sory if i wsnt allowed to post this...

Hilo, Aww.. no need to say sorry. n i think i can help you. 😊

Okies. yehh i also have that blocked thing but try right-clicking it and it should say something like "temporarily allow" something like that. 😕 i dont know if we have da same thing so yehh.

n Umm.. i'll start watching KTH starting monday so i'll PM you wid a small update as to what happens. hope you dont mind. 😳

xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Alif52

hello..
am new here...
and am huge fan ov sujhal aun kashish...
can any one post all tht songs which is played in kth for specilly sujhal and kashish

hi. it's thora sa pyar hua hai.

Umm.. you could go on youtube and on search type in sujal kashish. maybe then you could find something. if not then tell me. 😳

4ever_yours thumbnail
can anyone please help me find the sujal kashish rain dance video?? not the first rain dance but the other one where kashish is in pink dress....??? pls can anyone tell me what date was that episode on?? was it before kashish and piyush's weddin or after piyush's death???? plssssss guys i am dying to see the whole episode...... Edited by 4ever_yours - 16 years ago