**KTH Help Desk--ask all your Q’s here** - Page 3

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by animerocks

hi. it's thora sa pyar hua hai.

Umm.. you could go on youtube and on search type in sujal kashish. maybe then you could find something. if not then tell me. 😳

then there was
kuch khushbuein
yaadon ke jungle se beh chali ------- from Phir milenge😳

Originally posted by 4ever_yours

can anyone please help me find the sujal kashish rain dance video?? not the first rain dance but the other one where kashish is in pink dress....??? pls can anyone tell me what date was that episode on?? was it before kashish and piyush's weddin or after piyush's death???? plssssss guys i am dying to see the whole episode......

i m not sure abt date of epi but it was after piyush death😊

i will try to post that scene😳

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

i wanted to know da date fo the episode did sujal say "Kashish ke pyaar ke magpare par mein Sanjana ka Taj Mehal kaise karah kar sakta hoon" it was something like dat please tell me what episode on star ustav as its repeating. Edited by brklyngurl4u - 16 years ago
Originally posted by brklyngurl4u

i wanted to know da date fo the episode did sujal say "Kashish ke pyaar ke magpare par mein Sanjana ka Taj Mehal kaise karah kar sakta hoon" it was something like dat please tell me what episode on star ustav as its repeating.

hey dear
that epi was aired on 26th Dec in the utsav episodes😳

Hi, people
I need help again... PLZZZZ can anyone tell me when is the rain dance ...... the rain dance where kashish is in blue dress.... I think it is the one where kashish and sujal dreams about their new house... or something like that....
can anyone plsss plsssssssss plssssss tell me which episode is it.. i mean which date it is on... i'll search in archived section and watch the episode..
Also , I was looking for the episode where sujal takes kashish away for a night after kashish piyush wedding.... I mean to Badnam Kashish..... he takes her away for a night...??? can anyone plsssssss tell me which date are these episodes on..............plssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
i am dying to see those... videos....

and thanx for ur help !!!!!!!
hii i have a great question i think: does anyone know if they will ever release kth on DVD??? OMG that would be soooo great...i hope they do...does anyone know if any company is planning its DVD release?? thankyou in advance 😛
Hey just a quick question:

Does Khashish get married to Rishi...and Sujal to Gayatri?

THanks for the info,

Kajal 😊

Originally posted by pyarkaaloo

hii i have a great question i think: does anyone know if they will ever release kth on DVD??? OMG that would be soooo great...i hope they do...does anyone know if any company is planning its DVD release?? thankyou in advance 😛

Hmm.. yehh good question. but i dont think so though it'd be really awesome if they did. 😳

Originally posted by *Armaan*

Hey just a quick question:

Does Khashish get married to Rishi...and Sujal to Gayatri?

THanks for the info,

Kajal 😊

Nope. kashish does not get married to rishi (thank GOD) sujal was going to get married to gayatri but on da day of da wedding sujal found out that kasish didnt betray him so he walked out of da mandap. 😡 leaving poor gayarti.. then gayatri slapped him..

Okiee.. i've helped you. 😳