**KTH Help Desk--ask all your Q’s here** - Page 4

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by animerocks

Nope. kashish does not get married to rishi (thank GOD) sujal was going to get married to gayatri but on da day of da wedding sujal found out that kasish didnt betray him so he walked out of da mandap. 😡 leaving poor gayarti.. then gayatri slapped him..

Okiee.. i've helped you. 😳

thanks for the help..lol..i watched it right now and saw the part you described..even the slap! haha...and i even know the ending now..lol!! thank you sooooooo much!! And my sis a little disappointed that they dont get married...she a fan of rishi! lol..

Kajal

Originally posted by 4ever_yours

Hi, people
I need help again... PLZZZZ can anyone tell me when is the rain dance ...... the rain dance where kashish is in blue dress.... I think it is the one where kashish and sujal dreams about their new house... or something like that....
can anyone plsss plsssssssss plssssss tell me which episode is it.. i mean which date it is on... i'll search in archived section and watch the episode..
Also , I was looking for the episode where sujal takes kashish away for a night after kashish piyush wedding.... I mean to Badnam Kashish..... he takes her away for a night...??? can anyone plsssssss tell me which date are these episodes on..............plssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
i am dying to see those... videos....

and thanx for ur help !!!!!!!

rain dance episode is different😳....it cums in the beginning of kth

abt house dream it cums after kashish-piyush marriage when they hv misunderstand n sujal looking for new house and kashish for real-estate

the badnaam one cum b4 the above part

i will try to post vid as soon as possible😳
please post the kth videos 17th dec onwards.
hi, who will provide us the videos of kth? please reply, i m waiting 4 it.
I have a question how can we upload videos and photos in the frums plz reply
Hi, we have found 23rd and 24rth jan videos . nobody posted 22nd january video. I am waiting to see that before these.

Could comebody pls do the favour?

Originally posted by rv_annie

I have a question how can we upload videos and photos in the frums plz reply

Umm. this is not related to KTH.. anywho i guess i'll be nice n i'll help you.. 😳 😆

Umm.. firstly save da pic, then upload it on tinypic.com then cut da part where it says about da fr forum.. (something like that, dont remember da exact thing) n then just paste it somewhere on I~F!

i hope that helped.. 😳

Edited by animerocks - 16 years ago
heyy...i used to watch this show..but then i stopped...and now i am watching it again thanks to the video updates ...but some videos are not working...can someone read upload episodes from May 18/06 and June 5/06...these video dates are from the original not the utsav....plz i would really like to watch them...thank you :)
Hi all......... can any1 post the videos of jan 17,21,22,23,24 so that its possible to download them?pls people am missin the episodes very badly....
Can anyone upload the video when there is Rishi as Mrs.Braganza, please.....I don't know when it aired in Star Utsav.....thanks..... 😊 😊 😊