Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-*Mandyy. thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hi guys..

please forgive me for starting a new topic just for this one question..i actually cudn't find the questions topic so uhm can someone plz help me? i want the video of when sujal goes to jail for kashish and akshat gets mad at kashish and when kashish finally starts to love sujal... is it possible for someone to post me a few of those videos..i'd like the one where he goes to jail...& where kashish applies cream or sumthin on his wounds and when they FINALLY love each other 😃 i'd really appreciate it...it's ok if no one can help but can u all please try...thank you so muchhh

AnsMalik thumbnail

can any one have another link of 14june video

http://www.amchiimast.com/s.php?1=u/kth14thjune.wmv

this link is not working for me can any one give another link

plz i really want this episode😭

Plz Help me

Thanks in advance👏

xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

^^ Umm. youtube might have it. im not sure.

sanjimi thumbnail

Hi,

I was just wondering ,when I try to watch any links from topranger they (frustratingly) NEVER work but everyone else is always complementing this persons (video) posting skills. If someone could please help me and let me know what to do so the links work for me as well that would be great. Thanks a bunch.

xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

^^ i think that da link are not working fr you guys cuz it's REALLY old.  Um. what i suggest you guys to do is send da person a PM n ask them to upload it again. Hmm. who knows.

love_life thumbnail
does anyone have other links to these videos:

May 18/06 (Charu's death)
June 5/06
July 11/06 (Football match)

Plz...I really want to watch them :)...thank you
anamahmed thumbnail
hey guys i want yto download videos of kth from indiatvfirums plz tell e how can i do this??
jinica thumbnail
hiii..does any one know at what date was the reuniaon party where Akshat proposes charu??
crazyavi96 thumbnail
hi iwas wandering if there was any link for the title song in writing?
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys can i have video of 21 jan where rajeev and aamna get married plz i really neeed it i want to make a mix video of them but i need that video i dint find anywhere i want to download plz some1 upload the video. pleaseeeeeeee 😭