**KTH Help Desk--ask all your Q’s here** - Page 7

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by sindhurd

hellow friends..i am planningto make a vm..but i don't know which epis r having romantic scenes between SK..so please some one tell me the epi dats and links also ..if u don't mind 😳

starting episodes of kth r hving scenes n later on after marriage too😊
Is that epi over when veena know abt CG n Riva? 😭
Originally posted by lipshaa

Is that epi over when veena know abt CG n Riva? 😭

no its not yet over
there's still time for that episode
hey friends hi
actually i want all the songs which were played in kth like dil jala hu buhot mai and alll
plz someone help 😊
Originally posted by CINDRELLA

no its not yet over
there's still time for that episode

Thanx dear😳😳
hey i need 23 n 24 jan video plz help me and plz tell me main kth ki start ki episodes kahan sey ley sakti hon for example

1-well sey pani pilaney wali video

2-jab sujal kashish k faher ko dobara college join kerney ko kehta hai n kashish agley din sujal ko office main coffe bahir piny ki offer deti hai

3-jab sujal kashish ko kehta hai k tum dunya ki akhri larki b hoi to b main tmharey sath rehna pasand nahiin keron ga.office main dewar k sath lga k

plz mujhey btain main yeh sari videos kahan sey lon
guys, I need help again....
can someone plssssssssss plssssss plsssssss tell me in which episode does...sujal takes kashish outside at night to badnam her...I mean he takes her out to badnam her... plsssssss can anyone tell me what date was the episode..plsss guys......or give me some hint when does that happen.... i mean specific hint...
really need your help...... plssss do help me.. i m dying to see the episode...
thanks in advance....
can someone tell me how u guys make and post these pictures of people on here plzzzzzzzzz!
i really am desperate to know 😊 😊 plz who ever reads this tell me

does anyone know how to make a slambook

i don't have one and i want one

Hey can someone help me with the April 1st video? the one that has been posted is download..and isn't there anyway to watch it online? I don't want to download it..please someone help!
😕
Thanks in advance 😳