IMP: Plz read ALL Advisers B4 POSTING!!!!

Posted: 16 years ago

Hey all advisers here,

Just a quick note to say, before you post advice.

Here there are many problems which are sensitive issues and personal ones too.

May i remind everyone here be careful before you post your Views/Advice.

You may be horrified/disgusted as of the views you uphold but please when you post here you are trying to HELP a member, and should not let your personal views be affected by this advice you give.

For example if a member ABC is in a dilemma, and i say 'omg wat have u done, ur a fool' - well as the person taking advice they would be hurt and upset, they are here to get advice and help not to be further bashed by members.

This is not done guys.

I have seen numerous amount of posts like this recently where your personal views have affected the way you are posting, they are asking in such issues what should they do, not what you think about what they have done.

If you do not agree on what they have done fine, but they are asking for help, not to bash them.

If you can not avoid your strong personal views on the subject which may case offence - DO NOT POST .

Racist comments will no way be tolerated either.

People here can be affected by WHAT YOU SAY....Remember give sensible advice on sensitive issues and remember imagine of you were the person in that situation, you wouldnt like it if people bashed you when you were in need of help.

---So if you can not give advice without being hurtful, please do not post on sensitive issues.

Yes by all means express what you feel but try not to bash or do it in a hurtful manner.

Thanks

AC Dev Team

AC RULES: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/536071 

Edited by anon - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prithvi lover thumbnail
yea....very true.....
thnx a ton......will surely follow....
tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
dis is srsly a thng 2 b in mind...wil follow frm now on...srry if hurted ne member til now....dis was indeed needed here 😊
Yeah i have not had complaints but from what i have read personally, i thought it was needed...but never had time to post 😳 as very recently a couple of threads seen behaviour like this
aish_punk thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Will def follow..dis wz indeed needed...gud u posted dis..