Tamil Reality Shows

Vijay Jodi No 1 Season 3 - Page 2

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

these are the couples:

Rishi (EQ) and Sharmila (jillendru oru chandipu)   

(Unni)  - no idea who this girl isπŸ˜•

Badava Gopi (King, Queen & Jack fame) and his wife Harita Gopi (only real life couple in the contest)

Hussein (Dr,Anbu)- Gayathiri  (Nila)- both from Madurai serial

Kiran (Madhan) - Priya

(Pandi) -  (Karthika)

Dinesh (rocky) - Haritha (Minto)

(Patchai) - Hemalatha (Raghavi)

Lollu Sabha fame Jeeva - have no ideaπŸ˜•

I am sure Prajin/chanra  pictures will also be posted soon..cause its only p coulpes , its 10πŸ˜‰ Kiran & priyas pic has been posted twice.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the info.How about the judges.any news.Don't tell me it's the same old judgesπŸ˜•.

Since Prajin is in will try to watch.

Edited by hopeful - 16 years ago
bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanks meli for inputting the names. prajin is indeed participating and here is a pic taken off vijay tv

credits to tamilrain

JEEVA & AISHWARYA - JN1

RISHI & CHARMILA - JN2

HUSSEIN & GAYATHIRI - JN3

KIRAN & PRIYA - JN4

BADAVA GOPI & HARITA GOPI - JN6

ROCKY & MINTU - JN7

VIGNESHWARAN & POORNIMA - JN8

PRAJIN & CHANDRA - JN9

PATCHAI & RAGHAVI - JN10 

JN5 was not announced & prajin's pair was MIA

Edited by bluegal - 16 years ago
Dheshaana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Has Jodi No.1 Season episode 3 been uploaded on the internet?
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Dheshaana

Has Jodi No.1 Season episode 3 been uploaded on the internet?

Tamil Rain admin has posted it on youtube.  The user's name is Ilikesharing.  It's got both the invitation part and the actual get together.  I think season 3 will be really fun to watch.  Everyone seem very funny and cheerful, including prajin.  Can't wait for it...

bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ok guys here are the video links:

vijay jodi no.1 inviting the candidates

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

vijay jodi no. 1 season 3 launch

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

Links Courtesy to ilikesharing (tamilrain) from youtube
Shalinikanthan thumbnail
Hey Guys jus spoek to my frend regarding abt da intro round losk lik our prajin and chandra were kinda disppointing its may be dier intro round dey probably tok it easy dey were dancing to marlyn manroe well I will post my view after watchin da video.

Also suhasini ( masthana masthana gal lingesh pair) s unni s pair nd nt da gal wo we saw in da website pic and she and unni were dancing to adiradi dat was suha's intro song in masthana masthana too.

fuzz_13 thumbnail
Can someone please post the links for Saturday's intro round. I don't have Vijay TV at home so I rely on websites to watch Vijay TV shows. Thanks in advance! 😊
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Shalinikanthan

Hey Guys jus spoek to my frend regarding abt da intro round losk lik our prajin and chandra were kinda disppointing its may be dier intro round dey probably tok it easy dey were dancing to marlyn manroe well I will post my view after watchin da video.

Also suhasini ( masthana masthana gal lingesh pair) s unni s pair nd nt da gal wo we saw in da website pic and she and unni were dancing to adiradi dat was suha's intro song in masthana masthana too.

thx for the information buddy.

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Hey guys, tamilrain has just uploaded the links for the intro round. Check it out at:
tamilrain.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=107

With regards to Prajin and Chandra, they performed ok. However, they themslef admitted that it was due to lack of practice (i.e. apparently they only got 1 hour of practice), and that they'd def. try their best in the future. When hearing this Lollu saba Jeeva joked: ongalukku kadhalikkathan neramillai (you don't have time to love)...dance addavum neramillaiya (no time for dance?) πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . Lets hope for the best...here's wishing the KNI jodi all the best!