Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
kadhambari, did you catch part 2 of the finals where the jodi's dance for the freestyle? im unable to get any info or video anywhere. wonder who won 😃
kadhambari thumbnail
Originally posted by: bluegal

kadhambari, did you catch part 2 of the finals where the jodi's dance for the freestyle? im unable to get any info or video anywhere. wonder who won 😃

no clue bluegal......i just managed 2 see 1st part 2day.........lemme cum back if i get 2 know anything abt it
Shravya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Part 2 will be telecasted next weekend (Jun 14) since Part 1 was pushed back a week. (It was only telecasted on June 7. )
Shravya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kiran & Priya won the Vijay Jodi No. 1 Title and Dinesh & Haritha won the Most Stylish Couple Award.

Suhasini won the Best Female Performer Award. Kiran wond the Best Male Performer Award.
Shivakarthikeyan & Aishwarya won the Most Expressive Couple Award.
sankadevi30 thumbnail
yes we knew that kiran & priya wud win 👏 👏 👏

sad pandi & poornima were given no award 😕
bluegal thumbnail
thanks for the info, i also came here to post the results but its already here lol.

i think pandi poornima didn't get anything mainly cause they were considered an extra entrance if you would notice, there were already 3 main couples in the direct finals.

congrats to all the couples and im glad that suhasini was given an award for the best female performer as she deserves it. and also congrats to the rest of the couples like, winners kiran/priya, stylish couple dinesh/haritha and the expressive couple siva/aish. 👏
kadhambari thumbnail
Thanx lily....bluegal,i thot the same....he came in wild card entry,thats y no awards....kiran-priya - deserving Jodi 👏
bluegal thumbnail
after a gruelling and intense competition for the past 6 mths, kiran/priya came out as the winners of the coveted title 👏

since there are not much posters in this topic and the show has ended, im removing it from sticky 😉