geethanjali_92 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thx 4 da info ??
wat song did they dance 4 ?
ginny007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey geetha,

They danced for marilyn monroe cloninga..Actually i guess they dint practice it as they seemed to have doubts at the bk of their mind and as a result werent comfy.there was non-sync in their performance.
The others who performed were PAndi-poornima,unni-suhasini,Badava gopi and haritha,sharmi and tht fellow who comes in idhu orukadhal kadhai...
Suhasini really did a good job.she was amazing.....unni also did well but then she was just too good.
All the others were also good....i somehow feel jodi no1 is better than the other 2 dance shows...i mean there is this enthu in this compared to other shows..
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
You're right Ginny! Both Prajin and Chandra seemed nervous and also forgot some of their steps. But I'm sure it'll get better with time (after all, it was just the intro round hehe).

It seems as if these seasion of Jodi No. 1 will be really fun. I really liked the way how both teams were teasing each other, with lots of lollu and mokkai jokes.
bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
prajin & chandra - must give them clap for encouragement first ๐Ÿ‘ i thought chandra did well but prajin seems to have forgotton his steps and had to follow chandra next que to continue. well they had only 1 hr to practice and have many more themes to get across so im sure he will improve with his jodi

rishi & charmila - charmila was superb in energy (not that im comparing but she reminds me of aishwarya of season 2) and also danced well. i thought rishi was so so only but he paired her well. perhaps he didn't have much movement steps as charmila. gd luck for next round ๐Ÿ‘

badava gopi & haritha gopi - again haritha gopi did better than her hubby but they were trying their best so must give some encouragement ๐Ÿ‘

iyyapan & suhasini - sorry again but suhasini was the centre of attraction mainly cause she has experience in mastana mastana and i thought she performed very well. iyappan, did fairly well trying to cope up with her so encouragement to him ๐Ÿ‘

finally pandi & karthika - he was the only guy to have performed fairly well from the rest of the guys who performed (comparable to rishi). his jodi did fairly well and im sure she'll catch up ๐Ÿ‘

these are just my opinions and in no way am i disparaging any of the jodis ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Edited by bluegal - 16 years ago
bluegal thumbnail

Originally posted by: aisha_muka1980

You're right Ginny! Both Prajin and Chandra seemed nervous and also forgot some of their steps. But I'm sure it'll get better with time (after all, it was just the intro round hehe).

It seems as if these seasion of Jodi No. 1 will be really fun. I really liked the way how both teams were teasing each other, with lots of lollu and mokkai jokes.

true, i did like their teasing about and the main few guys, jeeva, badava gopi, pandi and kiran. it was very funny not to forget deepak and dd ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by bluegal - 16 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yupe BG, me also had the same thoughts like u. Its after all first intro round
- they all will improve with more time and practice. Kuaruppu vairam did it
very well, I had god laugh as well whenever he jumped and Poornima has
good expressions๐Ÿ˜†

DD gave Rishi a good nick - terror dancer๐Ÿ˜†

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx everyone for the info. Terroist dancer LOL!
bluegal thumbnail

Originally posted by: meli

Yupe BG, me also had the same thoughts like u. Its after all first intro round
- they all will improve with more time and practice. Kuaruppu vairam did it
very well, I had god laugh as well whenever he jumped and Poornima has
good expressions๐Ÿ˜†

DD gave Rishi a good nick - terror dancer๐Ÿ˜†

meli i thought it was deepak who first gave the nick to rishi when all jodis were being introduced on the stage ep. he said something like rishi is a terrorist dancer and charmila is the terrorised dancer lol ๐Ÿ˜†. so dd picked it up from there to use terror dancer i suppose

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
The practice session of Deepak's team is up (aired on January 18, 2008). Clips can be found at tamilrain.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=107

Well, as of now, it seems as if Deepak's team seems very enthusiastic and dedicated (THIS IS MAINLY BASED ON WHAT I SAW TODAY). Kiran and Priya - def. good dancers. Rocky seems like a dance freak as well. Madhu (Pachai) stayed at the Academy till the wee hours just to practice. I mean almost all of them seem very good. I couldn't get a sense of how Jeeva - Aish dance since their profile was not shown. But these guys will def. be touch competitiors. I really hope DD's team members give their best. This will definetly be a compeition to watch for...
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx dear for the information. ๐Ÿ˜ณ