Frequent Posters

geethanjali_92 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
western round ?? prajin and chandra ?any news ? 😆 😆
ginny007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi folks,

DD's team performed this week...and there were no eliminations inthis round too...

Charmi and Rishi got the lowest and got a total of 10 fromthe judges this time..

Badava gopi and Haritha got the BP award.Badava gopi got the best male performer and Suhasini got the best female performer.

Badava gopis team and Pandi's team were qualified for the next round while the other 3 teams have to battle it out with the last three from Deepak's team and there will be an elimination from that 6.

I dont remember the scores of all the teams.But badava gopi got first followed by suhasin andunni team and then it was pandi and poornima,then ur fav prajin and last was charmi.

Charmi and rishi performed better than previous.Sangee told Charmi that hher western was more folkish.Charmi gave the reason tht she didnt have time to practice.Sangeetha told the participants tht they shdnt give excuses and they will not take it at all.They werent synchronising at all.

Prajin and Chandra danced well but again the judge's comments were ok and tht they have to improve.

Suhasini was appreciated by every1 and iyyapan was also ok except that he was totalle screened by suhasini wherein the steps were tough.Thts wat the judges told.

Pandi and Purnima performed from saregame from boys.Purnima performed better than pandi this time.

Badava gopi and haritha performed well and sangeetha came and danced with gopi after their performance.SjS also came and danced.Every1 was ore praise of Badava Gopi and they dedicated it to their daughter.

Sorry guys.Didnt follow the scores closely.. Btw DD also performed in the beginning...
Edited by ginny007 - 16 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
HI Guys, herez what I found on the pair at the Vijay Jodi official website (http://vijay.indya.com/specials/jodi08/jodies/jodi9.html)

JN 9 Prajan & Chandra Lakshman

They are a popular couple on Vijay Jodi No 1... Here's knowing them closer:

Born On...
Prajan: September 6
Chandra Lakshman: December 10

Star Sign:
Prajan: Virgo
Chandra Lakshman: Sagittarius

School:
Prajan: Asan Memorial
Chandra Lakshman: SBSM Girl HSS

College:
Prajan: DG Vaishnav College
Chandra Lakshman: MGR Institute

Loves...
Prajan: Act
Chandra Lakshman: Talk, sing, Act

Hates...
Prajan: Being ideal
Chandra Lakshman: Gossip - I don't like people who gossip

Hobbies:
Prajan: Gym, Driving, Music
Chandra Lakshman: Cooking, Painting and Crafts

Favourite Food:
Prajan: South Indian
Chandra Lakshman: Curd Rice

Favourite Holiday Spot:
Prajan: Singapore
Chandra Lakshman: My home (that's where I don't get time to go)

Favourite Colour:
Prajan: Blue, Black
Chandra Lakshman: Black & White

For other jodi info check out http://vijay.indya.com/specials/jodi08/index.html

Enjoy
Aishu
bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks ginny for the updates and thanks aisha, prajin likes singapore as his fav holiday spot 😆 Edited by bluegal - 16 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Hi Guys,

usertube.com has uploaded the deepak western round. Dinesh and Haritha's dance was the best of all time in Vijay Jodi No 1. They both won the individual performers and also won the best couple, however, they decided to give it upto Kiran and Priya (who lacked chemistry).

Quick Summary of the show:

Dinesh and Haritha got 29/30! Just mindblowing performance for the asathira asathira song from Ennakku irruvathu unnaku pathinaru (or something along that line).

Kiran and Priya got 24/30! Their dance was full of energy, however, chemistry was missing. They danced for Uyirin Uyirey (from Kakka Kakka)

Jeeva and Aishwarya got 14/30! They danced for Oru koodai from Sivaji. The judges felt that the song was not apt. Most importantly, they felt that the choreography could have been better since they ended up doing the exact same thing as the actual song. SJ Surya ended up giving them 3/10.

Pachai and Hema got 19 (not sure about this). They danced for idu kadhala muthalkathala...

The madurai pair got 20. Their perforance was good...and dance for kannum kannum nokiya (of course from anniyan).

Based on this, Dinesh/ Harith and Kiran/ Priya will move onto the next stage, along with B/H Gopi, and Pandi/ Poornima.

This leaves the rest of the pairs having to perform next week which will be free style. Apparently, there will be two eliminations, and who ever performs the lest will be kicked out.

Now coming to the shocking news. Based on info from Orkut, next week there is a chance for some shocking yet controversial issues during th free style round for the first elimination round:

Apparently, Jeeva's been wanting to dance for Rajini songs, hence they danced for songs from Rajini movies in the previous two round. Hence Aish/ Coreographers wanted to do something different and chose a vikram song. But when Jeeva showed up to practice, he wasn't willing to dance for that song and kept on requesting to change it. Aish got emotional and kept asking him to practice the steps so they could perform the next day. Jeeva didn't give in...this I watched on the promo (Video nine of Vijay Jodi no 1 deepak western round from www.techsatish.com). In orkut they do not state what song they dance for, but app. Aish complains and SJ surya takes her side and advices Jeeva to understand her...as a response Jeeva tells her that she is more than welcome to find another partner...(it is not known if this will be shown or not). 😲

Another shocking news...apparenty, Prajin and Chandra receive a 0/10 (not sure if 0 or 4) from SJ surya...and Prajin prefered quitting...

God I just hope things don't go wrong in this season. If i find out more i'll inform you all...see you tom with KKK updates...

Edited by aisha_muka1980 - 16 years ago
kadhambari thumbnail
do u guyz think badava gopi&haritha gopi deserves such high points?i agree they're not professional dancers & they've come juat for their daughter,but still points shud not be given emotionally or based on popularity.

give u'r views.
ginny007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Aisha for the updates...

Infact,there was a link also to tht jeeva and Aishwarya controversy thts going to make NEWS soon...But i think Aishwarya is right..i mean she also shd be given an opportunity ...He shd give her a chance too ...She cant keep adjusting to watever he does everytime...

I accept to ur comments kadhambari...def i dint feel they deserved the BP award both the times..i guess SJ surya is just being too partial with them...
kabee thumbnail
thnxmfor update ginny 😃
wat wrong with jeeva 😕
prjain want to quit 😕
i hope everything will be fine 😃
bluegal thumbnail
wow interesting news! thanks aisha for that.

i need to watch the deepak's team of western round first before i give my comments.

i think gopi & his wife got high marks, mainly cause of their underlying reason for dancing in jodi no 1 and also for their chemistry.
Shalinikanthan thumbnail
u can see da promos in videontherocks