Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thanks for the info Shalini....
It seems like a lot of argument with the above mentioned pairs and SJ Surya....we'll hafta wait an see....
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WOW! Lots of arguments happens. Jeeva man chill and Prajin is gonna quit oh no! Thats terrible this is gonna turn wrose than season 2 oh dear!

Cannot wait and watch the fun.

Thx for the update guys.
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
I have a gut feeling that the promo might be an over exaggeration of a small issue....so as to draw more people to watch it...

Otherwise, why would Vijay tv telecast such controversies...afterall, the participants are their own discoveries...they woulnd't want to ruin their reputations.

I guess we'll have to wait till satruday to find out the seriousness of the issue...can't wait
kabee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i just saw the free style round practice section.
i felt bad for aishwarya jeeva didn't show up for the practice... he came at the last minute and want to change the song 😡 ... but aishwara is done her practice ....she was crying and begging jeeva so much but he didn't care at all and they changed the song...
poor aishwara
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
what does Jeeva think of himself? 😡 he should be threw out and they better come up with another jodi for her..poor girl

Prajin..I dont think he will quit...Vijay tv tries to trick the viwers 😡
Aahaana thumbnail
what does Jeeva think of himself? 😡 he should be threw out and they better come up with another jodi for her..poor girl

Prajin..I dont think he will quit...Vijay tv tries to trick the viwers 😡
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
The last few bits of the practice session for freestyle round showed Surya raising his voice (he looked very angry)...and at the end, Sangeetha and Sundaram master agreed with what Surya did...which i believe is to kick Jeeva out and somehow keep Aish in the dance competition....

bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes aisha, i suppose they do not want to deprive aishawarya the chance which uma riyaz missed.

i thought jeeva & aishwarya were a good pair, wonder why jeeva is doing this.

from aishwarya clothes (she was wearing a sari?) i suppose she didn't dance cause jeeva didn't turn up?

whoever gets to watch it tonight, pls post a brief highlight 😃
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Based on updates from Orkut, Jeeva quit the show while Aishwarya gets a new pair; Prajin got 0..app. he wasn't dancing well and hence the judges did'nt like his performance; Sangeetha app. didn't comment at all...a big argument went on...

...a show with so much controversy.... 😕
it would be much interesting and realistic without such issues.....
Aahaana thumbnail
That was a good decision, its better Jeeva quit than continue when he is so irresponsible, Aish did her hard work so what right does he have to change the song? my foot...rajini clown 😡

Looks like none of them takes this competition very seriously, why did they say yes to take part if they dont find times to practise??? 😕 ..only KKK gang do that 😉