Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prithvi lover thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
ahahah.........u noe......sumtimes playfully asking 4 it helps! πŸ˜† just go-" hey dude! u din pay me my money back yet yaar! kya memory hain!" πŸ˜†
next prob:i have this back-answering problem wid my teacers.........i cant seem 2 u noe.......just nod when shes shouting at me!.....i just seem to go-'so!?'
wat do i do here!
🀣 Gosh!!! I cant help you there, i have same problem with my mum a loong time back 🀣 When she used to tell me off i used to go and? so? Like i care 🀣

Errm, just try hard to Zip your mouth, lolsss πŸ˜† No advice here πŸ˜†

Next: When people are a contradiction in the beliefs, do u tell them that they themselves are a contradiction and to shut up, or Just keep quiet on their stupid views - as it is Pretty Obvious they have o clue what they are talking about.

Example: If they hate i dunno a religion... πŸ˜† but they like a guy who happens to be that religion 😳
prithvi lover thumbnail
just tell em 2 shuddup! they dunno wa'ey talkin' bout!
next:-...my friend thinks shes a looser......and well...she is one......and she is so sad n depressed n everything....she thinks she doesnt fit in and everything....wat advice shud i give her?
missy6892 thumbnail
loosers are cool. im worse at what i do best and for this gift i feel blessed.
well, if she begs to differ, tell her to be herself because it better to be hated you know you are then to be loved for who your not. and tell not to try to be someone else becasue, trying to be someone else is just a waste of the person you are yourself.

NEXT- i called my friend a hypocrite to her face, was i so wrong, she even agrees herself, but is now pissed off because i said it.
prithvi lover thumbnail
well,,,,,,,,,,,u said it for her own gud.......n maybe out of frustration! ........but just makr it up 2 her by saying sorry 5000000 times!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
next: my friend is obssesed wid daniel rsdcliffe.......and she says she'll die widout him!......ahahah! w=i have no idea wat 2 tell her!
missy6892 thumbnail
^^ but what if i dont believe in apologising!! πŸ˜ƒ

well as for you situation, there is nothing you can do and i suggest you do nothing, ignorance is bliss you know, so let her live as a love sick puppy because what she diesnt knwo wont hurt her.

NEXT- You parents always brag about you, but you hate it and it embarrasses! you have told them to stop but hey dont listen and still do it! What do i do?
prithvi lover thumbnail
well..........u shud be happy in a way that ur parents r proud of u!'let em go on......
next:you just got an f in algebra! u have 2 get ur parents sign on da paper! wat do ya do!
Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

change to F to an A🀣

Just jokingπŸ˜† I will explain my problem to them maybe they can even help me find a tutor😳

Next: I start to cheat on my boyfriend n I'm feeling guilty wat do I do?? should I tell my bf that I cheat on him?? I don't wana lose his trustπŸ˜­πŸ˜†

tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ofcourse tel him...dey r not play thngs...n by d way if a prsn feels llike dis....den y on earth wil she cheat him

am gettin vrry irrtated quickly dese days...evn wid my bst frnd....wat shud i do? (not my problem πŸ˜‰ )
prithvi lover thumbnail
tell her its a temporary problem.......and get over it! πŸ˜†

next:iam in love wid a guy hus YOUNGER to me!!!!!.........wat 2 do!