Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miss5stars thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ hats off too youu πŸ‘ πŸ‘

honestly.. ive seen pple say they hate IF cuz of copiers nd stuff nd i always haav wanted to say " Get Over It Just think of it as SHARING IS CARING" 😳 but i didnt cuz i wud think pple wud b lyk wtf nd warn me or sumthin AGAIN 😳 but im soooooo 100% GLAD u wrote this..!! 😳

well yah all i hav to say is tht
ur jus absolutly ritee
so wht if sum1 copys ur style
tht just means their inspired by ur style
so its a gud thing 😳
&&
sharing is caring
--thts my motto -- πŸ˜†
sweet_ak92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazingly said and lovely post khair
i totally agree
this is neevr going to stop..so we shud all just get on with our lives and continue doing what we are doing..people quitting for this is ridiculous and quite sad
i mean sum people dont copy on purpose the sigs juss happen to luk like sum1 elses..
i wud say its a good thing that people get inspired..if ppl are using teh same textures that doesnt mean they are copying..its onli obvious that they are using the internet and there is such a huge possiblity that everyone is going to end uop finding the same textures..if not others are going to share their textures..so whats wrong with that..not like we've invented these styles, textures, brushes or anything like that
there was probably some1 who used that same style before us and who invented it..so before we claim our creations to be original and say that someone copied us we shud think about it before we say anything

luved ur post khiar
tc
Afeera
-Dayeeta- thumbnail
omg khairdi,u r just amazinng,u deserve a standing applause πŸ‘
it was soo clear and right
i completely agree with u di πŸ‘
the_charm thumbnail
I agree with everything you said dii!
And seriously, I have never seen anyone copying. Or for that matter, I could never realise it. I agree with you that no one is 100% original. Everything we do has been done a thousands time before. And how much original can we be, with the same limited things (pics, brushes, textures and colors.)?
I believe that here everyone is inspired by others. No one thought of any idea/style for the first time. And I don't think that we can use that word "copied" for any creation exception to, if its cut out of another creation.

Lastly, thank you very much for putting it up dii. I agree to each and every word you said. 😊

Ghungroo
kimmu thumbnail
I agree with you!

It actually disturbs me that ppl in this section are fighting over brushes and textures, and the other stuff! I mean why are you fighting over a brush that you haven't even made?? Another person on the internet made it to share it with the other ppl on the internet!! Same with the textures and other stuff.

I hope i didn't hurt anyone's feelings by my words, cuz i didn't mean to.

Kimmu
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
honestly i think ppl r taking this wayyy too far. if yall r so upsert abt being copied dunt post ur stuff up its as simple as tha.t if not on this site, someone form another site will prolly copy... its bound to happen cuz da internet is accesaible to everyone. n im sure dat alotof creaiotn s may look da same by chance.. honestly ppl r going wayyyyyy too overboard with dis sig making.. makin sigz in gemeral is liek copying cuz someone obv. came up with da idea of makin sig zso like arent u using der ide an makin sig zn stuf.. liek seirously.. ppl need to geto ver it.. its mad ocmmon n its really hard to stop it. leavni gda forum is liek no help to it.. dats just realllyyy =.=.. sorry if i hurt anoyne but dats a plain thruth flat out
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Well i am not regular here but started coming from the past one months or so, and simply adore creativity and creations of allπŸ‘ and like everyone i do have my favorites too 😳 and they know whom i am talking about.

Now if i could add 2 cents to all the discussion thats taking place here...i would say one should stop taking ourselves so serioulsy!! that would help us to realise that we are not GOD and can inspire someone or can take inspiration from someone😊

I have not seen a single person yet ,who has not taken inspiration from someone in his/her life and if he/she is denying it then they need to do some soul searching😊

blahblahblahbla thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yea..copying is sucha big issue
tried to do something about it
didn't work
looks like we're just going 2 have 2 accept wuts going on
Kay.Gi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜•

u changed my view kind off

thnx you ..

i aint 100% orignal dont mean i copy ...

i tried fighten 4 friends n saw no hope actuali like u sed its a endless fight

thanx 4 this very well said πŸ‘
Tabu7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

sorry... posted on the wrong sectionπŸ˜‰

Edited by Tabu7 - 16 years ago