•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

IF THIS FAN FICTION IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE HERE, PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I COULD PLACE THIS FF. SORRY IF I PLACED THIS ISTHE WRONG SPOT.PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT. THANKS...

Hi Guys! This is my first time writing a Fan Fiction. I hope that you guys like it. I will try my best to make it clear, romantic, and very lovable. First I will start by introducing the characters. Here they are:

Krishna Tulsi. Shortly known as Krishna. She is 18-years-old. She is extremely intelligent. She attends Rutgers College with her best friend, her cousin Panchi. She loves Panchi like her own sister. She is a simple girl with high thinking. She truly belives in Love. Although she hasn't met her prince charming yet. She is extremely traditional and full of values. She the kind of girl ANYONE can fall in love with. Beatiful, well-mannered, and very traditional. 

Panchi. She is 18-years-old. She is Krishna's bestest friend and her cousin. She truly loves Krishna as her own sister. She goes to the same college as Krishna. She is very modern as well as traditional. She is also very intelligent and smart like Krishna. She hates this guy named Nihaal who never takes her seriously on any matter. Although she does have a soft corner for him.

Nihaal. A 19-year-old cool and serious guy. She takes his work very seriously. He is nice to everyone except Panchi who he Loves To Annoy. This clearly shows that he has a soft corner for her. He lives with his best friend and the only friend he consider as his own brother. He is Laksh, his own cousin. Nihaal also attends Rutgers College.

Laksh. His nickname is Kisna. He is a 19-year-old cool and handsome hunk of the school. He is a big flirt but extremely respectful to everyone. He lives with his cousin,his best friend,Nihaal. He does not believe in love at all. He is extremely serious when it comes to his college work. He is a brillant and intelligent student who is very hardworking and helpful to everyone in the college. He is a guy who every girl would like to marry.

Sandeep. He is Krishna's 17-year old brother. Krishna calls him Sandy. He is Krishna's only brother. He is everything for her. He is very protective towards his sister even though she is older by an year. She loves her the most in the entire world. He only has one problem. He is very forgetful and doesn't remember many things. This is not true because he only does this to tease his one and only sister Krishna.

THESE ARE THE MAIN CHARACTERS AND I WILL START THE STORY OF KRISHNA-KISNA AND PANCHI-NIHAAL.OTHER CHARACTER WILL BE INTRODUCED LATER. HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

SORRY FOR POSTING IT IN THE WRONG SECTION EVEN IF I DID!!!

great start! love LKT FFs! 😳
Great Start! Yeah, FanFictions are usually supposed to be posted in the Fan Fiction Section. 😊
Continue soon, anywho! Looking forward to it! :)
koool!!!plz continue!!cant wait!
yikes i luv it ...it is amazing.....thanks so much luv!!! keep doing more ...love em
Thanks for your great respond.
I will surely start the first part soon as you all really seem to like it. I am a little busy studying for exams this week so I have to study. I promise to post it on Friday.Sorry for making you guys wait. But mid-terms r coming. So plase stay in touch so that if i have time I might start posing. Thanks for your wonderful replies.Thanks!! 👏 !
yaaaaaahhh!!!! another lkt FF plz continue soon ... oh and good luck on ur exams😃 Edited by tava - 16 years ago
Thanks for posting regardless you have to study! also good luck on them! cant wait to seee more. 😊