Posted: 16 years ago
Hey Fari, Hi Jhanu...
did you guys check the topic from yest??its on page 3 i think... 😳 😳
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: coolkitty_23

Now tht you ask Meera , heres the topic:

If you happen to truly love someone who initially loves you but then later on betrays you n breaks your heart..how would you deal with it?? I mean, would you forgive him n move on or would you brood over it and cry lungs out with self pity and hate evrything in the world? Mind you, the guy is not with you in this time to see how you are suffering...

I've seen this happen to my friend...its not really love, its a pretense of it actually

If you love the person then that love can make you strong enough to forgive, I am soo against about having grudges, I feel like that if I do keep grudges then its the other person who hurt me is hurting me even more... theres no point into wallow and mope about it, yes , it'll take time to get over it, but make sure you don't send too much time...life moves on, changes occur, and if we're  not in step with those changes , we get left behind... don't waste you're life thinking what/who hurt you, move on and find happiness

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Thats true...i just realised last week, tht i had wasted 3years on such a moron..but now i feel better...no grude, no feeling, no thoughts..nothing...just a new beginning to move on.. 😳 😳
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Jhanniiii

My ten cents on the topic 😉

For some reason, I can completely relate to this topic and it's currently happening to me. The person I love hasn't betrayed me, but that's not the only reason for your heartbreaking  

Anyway, so I would never hold grudges against him...not only him, but I mean anyone...I don't hold grudges against anyone, no matter what that person has done to me! As far as moving on is concerned, I don't know if that's possible all of a sudden...but I guess you should definitely realize the fact that he doesn't deserve your love. There is no reason to cry over it and stick to someone who could care less about you!

Ahh..I wish I could actually do what I just said

Edited by fariha17 - 16 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
^^
Time is truely the biggest healer...
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
time is a healer no doubt..but time also leaves scars on your mind n heart forever...
desigrl05 thumbnail
yeah, but as long as you don't pick at those scars they'll remain closed..and if you pick at it, it'll reopen and it'll hurt worse than before
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
That is true..but even a healed scar every now n then reminds of the past...sometimes just the memories are enough to hurt..and bring back a surge of unwanted thoughts n emotions... 😳
desigrl05 thumbnail
true, you can't stop thoughts and yet phir bhi sab bhool ke bhi kuch yaad aata hai...but wehave to learn from life's lessons and we will only realize the true value of love when we've been betrayed a thousand times