Chat Clubs

True Love CC # 4 Love, Life and Laughter - Page 6

zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Hello everyone! πŸ€— My arms and legs are bruised today! 🀒 Ahha, oh well.. It was funn! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† Did I just say it was fun? πŸ˜•
I'm so weird..! πŸ˜†
Shoo Su Di... enjoying ur present! 🀣
Hi all... wow, man! so tired today *yawn*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: desigrl05

Its like constant pressure, not just by yourself but also by the goddamn desi community, its always like 'o my beti is in medical school, what is your beti doing?' ...sometimes I feel sorry for my parents that they don't have anything good to say about meπŸ€”

Trueee!  And it kinda sucks for me cause I don't think I'll even finish my bechelors and will be married by then  I don't wanna be mocked afterwards about doing nothing in college for 2-3 yrs...so then I think of working for an Associates at least....if I do that it completely messes up my path for transfer studies.... errrr

@ Zinu- Hi dear...how're you? 😳

zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fari: heyy! i'm fine, you say! :)
coolkitty_23 thumbnail

Its like constant pressure, not just by yourself but also by the goddamn desi community, its always like 'o my beti is in medical school, what is your beti doing?' ...sometimes I feel sorry for my parents that they don't have anything good to say about meπŸ€”

Your parents always have something good to say about you sweetheart..never sell your self short like this..and your parents know whom to talk about you and whom not to...so dont worry about your parents..they who which people matter n which dont...😳
coolkitty_23 thumbnail

your such a good listener su! I wish I could give you a hug in real life but this is all I can do right now πŸ€— ...it really helps to let my thoughts out..especially since I can't say this to my parents or else, u know...the usual drama of why/what/how... and thats why Im trying to get extra money to pay for the community college bills, just so that my dad doesn't have to pay for my mistakes

Thank You Jhanu...jadoo ki jhappi back to you as well πŸ€— I know how much it helps to let out what goes on in the mind and especially  when you cant tell it to your parents... and try to see if you can pick up an extra part time job or something...it might help you out...😳
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@fari: awww...just go for your bachelor's...cuz if you get associates right now, later when you want to progress it'll be harder... and yeah, I TOTALLY know what you mean...I don't want to be mocked of..as much as I would like to ignore it, it hurts inside

@su: thanks dude πŸ€— hopefully I can make it thru without steppin into too many pitfalls... as for now, I've got to work my ass off until I graduate...some mistakes i've made in the past and now i've got to fix them ...no pain no gain right? i can't wait for the day when i graduate[inshallah on time] and have something set for me..I will sleep the entire day!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
coolkitty_23 thumbnail

@fari: awww...just go for your bachelor's...cuz if you get associates right now, later when you want to progress it'll be harder... and yeah, I TOTALLY know what you mean...I don't want to be mocked of..as much as I would like to ignore it, it hurts inside

@su: thanks dude πŸ€— hopefully I can make it thru without steppin into too many pitfalls... as for now, I've got to work my ass off until I graduate...some mistakes i've made in the past and now i've got to fix them ...no pain no gain right? i can't wait for the day when i graduate[inshallah on time] and have something set for me..I will sleep the entire day!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Lol, you will do exactly the same..you will not be able to keep your feet down..you will b so damn excited!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I am trying a new siggi..will post in a while..i dont like PSP, very confusing.. but i am still trying...

Hi pia!! how you been?
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
New Siggi update in my gall..do visit my gallery...from the link in my siggi box πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@su: im trying my hands on a neev-prachi remix vid 😳 *checking ur gall*
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
ooo..remix video..nice nice..ok something dumb happened..
I was writing the intro to a new LKT FF..and i pressed the back button by mistake it went off.. 😭