Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

well thanks jas...the week's over😲...but i'll answer them anyways😉

1. how can those noisy machines help clean the world when noise by itself is pollution???
they cant..so turn off the machines and get your mops/brooms out
2. name some of the most wonderful things you know?? and why they are wonderful????
nature...because it's a mystery as to who created something so beautiful, yet destructive
3. do you think there should be a better way than government to run the world??? why??? and how????
no tax on chocolate, higher speed limits, working day to start at 10am, finish work/school early so we can party....i'd be a great prime minister...Gordon Brown, move out the way
4.if you could have been anybody else other than you, who or what would you have been and why??
Angelina Jolie - need I say more?😍
5. if you could exchange your social status (only status) who would you exchange it with and why?
i wouldn't...i'm happy as it is
6. women have progressed a great deal in this world during the last 60 years. but the attitude of the society does not seem to have changed. more and more men find it difficult to accept bold, and beautiful women. how would you set about to change this??
to promote better role models for women in society...obviously some men (and women even) will always think that women have to act a certain way, but the media also plays a big part in opening peoples' minds

7. six serious questions, now a lighter one. What would happen if cows didn't say moo, but said, "cluck?"
then chickens would roar...elephants would moo...and we humans would bray😕
8. If a filled parking lot were to be decimated, how many insurance companies would go out of business?    
hehe...that would be the most popular insurance company's worst nightmare
9. How do you dumb out the pain when the truth hurts?
not listen to anyone, and assume that i'm right as always
10. if you were granted a choice of a wish where you get everything you wanted, and a wish where you did not get anything that you do not want, which would you choose and why???
ooh, they're both as dangerous as each other, but the first one, because i'm simply human😊
11. if you had to be handcuffed to just one member in IF who would it be and why have you chosen this person
YOU jas, because of your witty questions😛
12. according to some theory, if a butterfly flapped its wings, it could cause a tidal wave at some other part of the world. what do you think will happen if i ran around my backyard, flapping my arms screaming 'i am a butterfly, i am a butterfly"
well you've got excellent keyboard skills for a butterfly! well i assume people would be running for cover right now...are you happy now??😆 
13. who is your best friend in real world and for how long have you been friends???? how do you make up if you ever have an arguement????
Tushyenthan...best friends forabout 4 years...we always end up laughing if we argue
14. "Wee Willie Winkie rins through the toun,
     Upstairs and doonstairs in his nicht-goun,
     Tirlin' at the window, cryin' at the lock,
    'Are the weans in their bed, for it's noo ten o'clock"

why on earth did wee willie winky (such a profanity in itself in todays language" choose to run around town in his night gown?????
Cos he's a party animal in secret, he just prefers to get down in the local club in his night gown...and y not?...'have you seen wot these youths wear to clubs nowadays?'😛
15. if you had to choose between a 'right' friend and 'wrong' brother where would your loyalties be? whom would you choose and why?? The wrong brother I'm afraid, because he is my weakness.

16. describe an incident which gave you the biggest high in your life...and one that brought you to the biggest low and how you coped with each of them.
High: Finishing my A-Levels and getting into uni...I was overwhelmed when I got my results😆

Low: My father going to hospital when I was 13...I coped well enough because I was fairly innocent for a teenager, so I didnt realise the seriousness.
17. what does friendship mean to you?? 
A lot...I would do anything for my friends and they would do the same for me. We have totally different lives now, but we always spare a bit of time to meet up/phone each other. Friends are like family.

Edited by brinny_g - 16 years ago
jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
brinny thank you for the interesting answers you gave me. i am not too happy that your week finished so soon....way too soon cos i still have questions to ask, may i continue to ask you even tho your week is over??? 😳 😳
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasunap

brinny thank you for the interesting answers you gave me. i am not too happy that your week finished so soon....way too soon cos i still have questions to ask, may i continue to ask you even tho your week is over??? 😳 😳

that's fine jas, fire away...i enjoyed answering everyone's questions😊