•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
hey mods!

please consider my idea

i think that every time someone quotes a reply that we made to a topic,we should be pmd!!!
Originally posted by Bhoomi_fan

I like ur suggestion, but i want this very thing in some other way around. Always PMng us will become a bit annoyed. So, what i will like is, if in the right corner (where they write about our last participated topics) they show that in which topic people had quote us. So, we wont be disturbed by the millions of PMs. But we will be able to see in which topic people had quote us.

What say???πŸ˜‰

ya,i totally agree!!!!it will be too annoying if our inboxes are filled with spam!
Originally posted by Enchanted1

ya,i totally agree!!!!it will be too annoying if our inboxes are filled with spam!

I agree as wellπŸ˜‰

i hope the mods will consider this idea!!!!
Originally posted by Bhoomi_fan

So u liked my suggestion...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ how nice to know it....i just hope any one from the Dev. team read it soon.

Yh hope dey do brilliant suggestion anywayπŸ‘

We have a 'My Top 10 Participated Topics' to tell us whether or not someone replied after us. I don't think this is necessary, although we could have other features for our pm's box. :)
Agree with sabrina. 😳

But yes i think the PM needs to be srtted out a bit,

I have 1000 Pm's in my inbox, it would be good if you can have a drop down menu that i dunno could help you find a certain PM better rather than going through every single PM in your inbox to find what you are looking for, like search by username or albhetical order or something 😳
^ Exactly!
Like a search feature or something .. that would help us chase down the p-m we're lookin for! πŸ˜† 😳