Non Sun TV Serials

Magarasi Jan 14 - 18, 2008

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Episode – 81     Monday

CM explains Vikram that not just because Sangeetha leaving the post to Madhu he gives the MD post to her. But only because of Sangeetha who gave the good certificate about the Madhu's qualification. Vikram thanks Sangeetha and promises to maintain peace in family and in his marriage life.

On seeing Dilip in a tea shop Saranya shouts the name 'Gautham'. She is standing on the other side of the heavy traffic road. She tries to cross the road to reach him. Unable to do so she continues to shout as 'Gautham Gautham ..'. Without noticing her Dilip takes the Bike. A person talking in his Cell phone notices this and informs to Vikram. Dilip is happy to see someone identifying him. Dilip tries to cross the road to meet Saranya. In a distance Saravana is talking to some group of people in his Police uniform. Seeing this Dilip goes back and starts his bike immediately. Saranya is confused and again shouts as 'Gautham'. Saravana sees his sister standing and shouting in the middle of the road. Saranya shows him Gautham starting the bike. Saravana follows Dilip in bike. But after a long chase Dilip manages to hide behind an unfinished building. Saravana misses him.

In Madhu's house her parents put kumkum on her forehead and blesses her for being the MD of 50 crore company. And also her father reminds her to give torture to their FIL family now and then. She leaves happily.

In CM's office with Dinesh, Sangeetha and office staff CM introduces Madhu as MD of Rajeswari Group of Companies. Sangeetha with mother's affections in her face enjoys the ceremony. Everyone congratulates Madhu but Vikram says thanks to Sangeetha.

Santhosh along with Balaji comes to CM's office to meet his father and to get blessing for his new business. CM's manager welcomes him and enquires about his new business. On seeing this Dinesh & Vikram are angry and shouts at the manager. They also tell Santhosh to leave the place immediately.  FREEZE

Since Kalaigar TV offers chances to new faces I am not able to identify them except Abishek (CM), Prabhakar (Saravana), Pushbalatha (Saranya). But I will try to identify their name soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the lovely update, Nwet2007 😃

so abhishek is playing a old man character here??? Sorry for asking, but who
is Pushapalatha, what other serial has she acted on?? 😛
newt2007 thumbnail
she is also new character. abishek acts in aery good role here.
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx newt for the lovely updates.
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
newt2007 thanks for the lovely update.
bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update, pls continue 😉
newt2007 thumbnail
Thursday

In CM's office Santhosh tells Dinesh & Vikram that he is here to buy their old computers. He has seen their advertisement in the paper. But his brothers are not willing to take his quotation. Hearing their noise CM comes out of his cabin and tells them to give the computers if the rates are good. Santhosh tells CM about his new business and seeks his blessings. Before he could touch his feet CM leaves that place in angry.

Dilip with the help of his friend Giri shifts his place to Porur. Giri drops him before a house and leaves after hands over the key. Dilip recollects the road scene. From that he understands his name must be Gautham. He thinks if that police officer didn't interfere between them he could have got the details about his past. She must be a known person to me. Where to search for her to know about my past? Etc., He is still having Vikrams purse in his pocket. With all these thoughts he opens the door and goes in.

Saranya goes to Gauri's house. Ther Gauri's mother scolds her. But Gauri wants to hear Saranya. Gauri calms her mother and listens to Sarnaya. Saranya tells them that Gautham is still alive and she saw him in bank a week before and also in porur recently. Gauri's mother refuses to accept and also throws lots of angry words towards Saranya for diverting her daughters mind. But Gauri seems to be thinking. Saranya also advises her not to take any quick decision in her 2nd marriage. FREEZE.
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
newt2007 thanks for the update

newt2007 thumbnail

Episode - 83         &nbs p;    Friday

Gauri's mother gives a slap to Saranya. She tells her to leave the place. Saranya leaves with the sad face. Gauri stands there with confused face. Her mother advises her not to confuse about this matter further.

Vikram comes to CM's cabin with the happy face. CM welcomes and advises him to take a position in the office. Gauri's mother calls CM and informs the matter. CM gets angry and says Gauri's marriage will be done as decided. On hearing the news Vikram also gets angry. CM tells him to be calm and tells him to leave the matter to him.

Gauri meets his 'would be' and informs about the Saranya's statement. She tells him that she will not agree for the marriage until she meets the person who resembles her husband personally. He promises to wait until all the confusions are cleared.

CM & Vikram goes to Saranya's house. Her mother opens the door and welcomes them. CM & Vikram with angry face goes inside. CM scolds Saranya for confusing her daughter-in-law. Do not say the lies to escape from the murder case. But Saranya says that what she told was true. She begs them to believe the matter. But Vikram gets angry and shouts. He threatens her and says he will dig grave for her if one more time repeats the same thing. Saranya's mother interferes her daughter never said the lie. If she says it is absolutely true. Do not come and threaten us. Both of them leaves after giving a hot look to Viji.

In Gauri's house her parents advises not to confuse. Saranya wants to confuse your marriage life again. But she says we searched for Gautham that Saranya said she killed him. We all believed her. Now she says he is alive. Whether I have to believe my husband is dead or I have to fear that he should not come alive in my life anymore. Which one I should choose? I am totally confused. So do not compel me for the marriage. She goes to her room leave their parents confused. FREEZE.

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thx Newt for the lovely update. Why did Saranya get the slap?