Video Requests of old epis of ACHPM

Posted: 16 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

i want the 17th march episode when sandy falls sick. also i think its the same one when he praises her. ketaki was speaking abt it.
also all the episodes of dec 2006 and jan 2007. btw fazi plz dont get bogged down by my demands. take ur time.
hehe dont worry ksh.......illl do it in my time.....il loading the first epi atm....will paste it soon.... 😉 😳
Plz plz plz do upload the episodes in which Riya came ........... 5th, 12th and 27th May I guess 😊

Originally posted by kshreya2002

i want the 17th march episode when sandy falls sick. also i think its the same one when he praises her. ketaki was speaking abt it.

I can PM u this one.. So one less vid to uplaod for fazi... although its online one.. dont know if u can download it..

@ fazi, what a topic girl! u wait until i getout of my uni deadline and hit u with my list..😈 lols..

but seriously, u know u r a star.. right? 😊

Edited by ketaki_ry - 16 years ago
Fazi, plzz ... can u upload 23Dec06 video?

the one with cricket match...? me will love u even more. ðŸ˜› Edited by ketaki_ry - 16 years ago
I knew only you could do this. That is why I call you magician.

Thank You.
Hello Everyone...You people really do a great job,

I was looking at the written updates... they are so vivid and live... and now I've become a regular audience of this show through this forum...thank you. I wish I could watch the episodes telecasted in September 2007. I am new to this forum..

Thank you.

Cheers!
np
Hello Everyone...You people really do a great job,

I was looking at the written updates... they are so vivid and live... and now I've become a regular audience of this show through this forum...thank you. I wish I could watch the episodes telecasted in September 2007. I am new to this forum..

Thank you.

Cheers!
np