Video Requests of old epis of ACHPM - Page 6

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by sp87

thanx a lot for replying :)!!! I"m still confused though...coz i have downloaded the flv player and have also created an account at Putfile....but there is no download link at the bottom of the page. When I created an account two days ago, i had downloaded the 17th March video once but after that it doesnt show the download link for either 17th March or 31st March video....so I dunno what to do.

If you could give any kind of help, I would really appreciate it :)!! thanx again!

Originally posted by Fazila~

would it also be possible for you to post the link for 24th June 2007? There's no link for this date in the archives mansion...i also went to the previous pages and tried the link there,but it doesn't work ....maybe it has expired.

I'm sorry for the bother 😳 ...hope its not too much work!

would it also be possible for you to post the link for 24th June 2007? There's no link for this date in the archives mansion...i also went to the previous pages and tried the link there,but it doesn't work ....maybe it has expired.

I'm sorry for the bother 😳 ...hope its not too much work!

its no bother at all, i love aek chabi, n u can watch all old epis from the front of this page, they all r posted there......so enjoy it n see it asap, or they will also expire ok? .... thanks ill upload them this week n msg u......😊

Hey Fazila! Regarding the videos, I tried to play the 31st March video again and thankfully it played 😊 !! So now can you just upload the 17th march one please? whenever you have time that is 😊

Hey Fazila! Regarding the videos, I tried to play the 31st March video again and thankfully it played 😊 !! So now can you just upload the 17th march one please? whenever you have time that is 😊
here u can start watching 😉 it has 4 parts, brb

New upload, copy the whole url..dont just click it plz  17 march 07

17 march_chunk_1.wmv

17 march_chunk_2.wmv 

Edited by Fazila~ - 16 years ago
Thanx a lot for the first two links Fazila 😊 ! Eagerly waiting for the other two links.

Thanx a lot for the first two links Fazila 😊 ! Eagerly waiting for the other two links.
no problem... youshare n zshare r not working properly, or i would have uploaded the other 2 too.....im trying....but they fail......
Originally posted by Fazila~

here u can start watching 😉 it has 4 parts, brb

New upload, copy the whole url..dont just click it plz  17 march 07

17 march_chunk_1.wmv

17 march_chunk_2.wmv 

17 march_chunk_3.wmv 

17 march_chunk_4.wmv 

Edited by Fazila~ - 16 years ago
Fazila, thank you soooo much for the 17th March video!!! The links are great and the video quality is amazing! Thank you for all your efforts 😊 !!!