Posted: 16 years ago
http://www.quizyourprofile.com/guessyournumber.swf Edited by Khatti Mithi - 16 years ago

Hah.. nothing mind boggling about that. They have given 25 nos. in five different colors. Five nos. for each of the five different colors. So, when you choose one color, the list of probable nos. comes down to 5. Then they have five separate houses and each house has only one no. from each color. So, after choosing the color when you choose the house, you're actually pointing out the no. And the rest of the steps are just hogwash.

yea..it keeps narrowing your options..nothing mind boggling
that's true but someone sent me this email and that was the title of the email. i'll change the title right now. was just seeing if anyone could get the trick

-neha
Ya it also noticed that trick..its not that amazing lol

Well...theres nothing truly outsmating about it cause it breaks your number into diffrent choices...and at the end it tells you by the answers we have to give for the questions...πŸ˜›Thanks for sharing...it was fun to play alongπŸ˜†

21 and i open the correct dooor πŸ˜‰
it took me a while...but i finally got it πŸ˜†

Thanks for Sharing πŸ˜›

Originally posted by khyati_sui

I still dint get it!

Khyati where have you been.πŸ€— Didn't see you after that game of hit or miss. Missed you.😳

Anyway, if you're not getting it read my explanation in the second post, I think you'll understand.πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by souro

Khyati where have you been.πŸ€— Didn't see you after that game of hit or miss. Missed you.😳

Anyway, if you're not getting it read my explanation in the second post, I think you'll understand.πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€— SOUROOO!!!!!!! I MISSED YOU TOO! I WANT ANOTHER ROUND OF HIT OR MISS!! 😭😭😭
Yup pada lekin thoda samaajh aaya! πŸ˜› Brainfreeze hua hai HISTORY PADNE KE WAJAAH SE!!!!!! 😑😑