Posted: 16 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww bless poeple so the drama has finished. but why didnt fox productions not show when sudha becomes a successful singer because the drama was meant to be about her voice getting rsohni but she didnt get it lol. but anywyz dnt matter atleast there was happy endings all round.

goodbye lol meri awaaz ko mil gayi roshni

Don't worry everyone..

Now days story starts of with somthing different something fresh and then turns out to b something else after a few months time.  😕

That's wat has happend wit MAKMGR.Story started with Sudha wanting to become a successful Singer and so that's why she came to mumbai but after a few months time It ended up having a love trangle,revange etc.. story.😕                      

Edited by priyagurung - 16 years ago
Wow...a nice ending...except it doesn't show Sudha becoming a singer, hence "Meri Awaz Ko Mil Gayi Roshni"...thanks Pinky for all your lovely updates 👏 👏 👏 Edited by supna79 - 16 years ago
Thanks alot 4 great update
it was nice ending.... I think
the serial had lost track but they ended it well... 👏
thanks alot, this is how i wanted
raj, sudha & roshni 😃
What happened to Sudha's singing career? Are we supposed to assume that once you get a husband and kid, nothing matters anymore? Was this the message they were giving out the whole time and wasting the viewers time? 😡 😡 😡
ive never had to come on this forum as ive never missed an eppi n the one i miss happens to be the last thnk god u lovely people updated!!!

thnks

im so sad too see them go!!
im gunna miss them!!

xXx
p.s wats to bet that Roshni will grow up to become a singer?
Thanks for the update. wow such a wonderful ending. 👏 👏 👏