*DOTW: Whisper I love you!*

Posted: 16 years ago

Hello members. Well well, tommorrow, i.e, 19th Jan is Whisper I Love You Day.
Now for those who are wondering what is it, well its a day when you can and you should whisper "I love you" to your loved ones.

On this eve, we present you our DOTW.

What if your favouraite celebriy whispers you "I love you"? What would be your reaction? Would you be overwhelmed, speechless or confused?

Do post your reactions and have fun.πŸ€—

Now if SK said I Love You to me, I'd be floating! πŸ˜† πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜† I'd probably be to stunned to say anything at all.. 😳

Nice DOTW Ghungroo.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
If Ranbir said I love u to me, I'd be shocked at first,then would just hug him & say I love you too!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† As for Husein or Akshay saying I love u, it's out of the question nah!! πŸ˜†
nice if my ❀️ritesh deshmukh❀️ said i love u to me i would give him a big hug and a few kisses then just go crazy.

dam i wish he did thou.😳

he looked sooo... cute the dewangi song from OM SHANTI OM
Edited by Robinasandhu - 16 years ago
If ali zafar said i love you to me then i would tell him that its too late.. you're already engaged ... But i think you're brother(zain) is cute πŸ˜ƒ .. Tell him to ask me out πŸ˜†
^^LMAO! I lovee your idea!
Well, If Eijaz would say me ILU, I'd be sitting on cloud nine. 😳

Originally posted by ~Deep~

Now if SK said I Love You to me, I'd be floating! πŸ˜† πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜† I'd probably be to stunned to say anything at all.. 😳

Nice DOTW Ghungroo.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

dost dost na raha..

Well if suhit says i love u 2 me, i will just shout, scream, den blush and say omg i cant believe id! πŸ˜†

If Rajeev Khandelwal says ''I love you'' to me I would faint ☺️

^^^Aww haii its really sweet!